Tieing the knot❤️

The day dawned earlier today.Arya was the most happiest person in the world that day.

Pugazh:Happada Sirichitiya.Indha Siripa paathu evlo naal aachu

Arya:Ava Enkita vandhutale inime eppovum sirichite irupen.

Arya mom:Raja mari iruke

Arya:Neeyum rajamatha mari Iruka ma

Arya mom:Seri seri vaanga povom

The family reached the register office to find Sakthi's family there.

Sakthi dad:Namakku 9 am slot kuduthurukanga.

Arya mom:9 maniku dhane nalla neram start aguthu

Sakthi mom:Ama

Arya was lost in Sakthi's beauty,who was draped in a simple red colour saree with green border.Her hair tied in bun and adorned with jasmine flowers.

Arya mom:Iniku dhan en paiyan mugathala siripa paka mudiyuthu.

Sakthi then noticed his ever charming smile after days.He looked at her and smile widely.She smiled back making him smile more.

Pugazh:Adhukulam aal varanumga.

They were then called inside.Both of them signed the documents.Pugazh handed over the garland and they both exchanged it.The whole room clapped for the young new couple as they look so cute together.

The registerer then handed over the nuptial chain.Arya tied it around her neck.His eyes blurred in happy tears,as she was hers finally.He holded her hand and held it tightly.

They both fell in elder's leg and get their blessings.They then headed to the best restaurant of the city and had lunch.The family planned for their reception the next day.

-----------------

Arya's room was decorated with flowers for their special moment.He was happy, nervous,shy and was eagerly waiting for his wife.

Sakthi reached the room.She was highly nervous and scared.She entered inside and locked the door.And her hands started shivering from the time.

Arya grabbed her hands and pulled her towards her.He hugged her by her waist.He cupped her face and was about to lean towards her.But Sakthi started crying.

Arya:Maa ennachi da.Yen azhura?

Sakthi distanced herself from him.

Sakthi:Naa avana innum marakala.Avan innum en manasu la dhan irukan.Ennala mudila nga.Ellarum yen vazhkaila decide panranga enna thavira.

Arya:Nee....en...enna da solra?

Sakthi:Unga amma vum unga friend um en appa ta romba kenji ketukitanga.En appavum engalala dhan ungalukku ivlo kashtam nu purinjikitaru.Ungala dhan kattikanum nu sonaru.Naa....Naa

She started breathing hard and was hiccupping.

Arya hugged her to his chest.He caressed her head and handed her water.

Arya:Nee first relax agu.

He convinced her,but he himself was broken.Was she forced into this marriage?If she was forced,then he didn't want such a marriage where his angel was forced into it.She is an angel, who should be treated and pampered,not forced and threatened emotionally.

Sakthi: Appa ta sonnen,enakku kalyaaname venam nu.Aana appa strict ah solitaru ungala dhan kattikanum nu.Aprom unga kita soliduven nu en mobile ayum vaangi vachitaru.Avaruku promise,gauravam mukkiyam.

En kita edhume kekala.Yaarukum en opinion mukkiyam illa.Avan paatuku ungala kadathitu ungala mari irundhan,kandupidichalum namala vitu po mata nu ninachi dhana marachan,aana naa avanaye virumbiten.

En appa vum enna purinjikala.Naa heal agura varaikkum yaarum wait panala,adhukula en wedding ah plan pantanga,adhum enta kekama.

Unga amma vum enna purinjikala.Avanga kudutha pressure la dhan ipdi avasarama avasarama indha wedding.Neenga koodava enna purinjikala, avanga sollum bothu,illa ava ippo kashtathula iruka,konjam naal agatum nu solli irukalame.

Arya:En moolaiku adhu lam thonalaye.Adhukum en idathayathukum ivala udane kootitu vara dhan therinjuthu.

Sakthi:Enakku time Venum nga.Naa ellathayum marakanum.Indha life venam nu solala,aana konja naal Venum naa gunamaga.Please please

Arya:Ma nee idha enta kekanuma.Naa evlo naal naalum kathurupen unakaga.
Nee mudhala inga vaa,paduthuko.Paaru romba tired ah Iruka.

Arya made her lie on the bed and made her sleep.He too lie beside her,but couldn't sleep.He was angry that even he had hurted his angel.If she was destined for her,she would be his definitely.

He felt that he should have waited for days for her to heal,but he too hurried in the wedding.He was determined that he will wait for her,no matter how long it will take......

To be continued......