They met🔥

Before Maaran could speak,Sarath came out from operation theatre.He smiled and said,"Operation mudinchitu.He is super fine.Konja nerathula mulichiruvaaru".

Rakshan thanked him.
Maaran looked stressed.Sarath gone back to his cabin.Rakshan asked Maaran,"Ippa avan kan mulichuruvan da.Sakthi ya keppan.Namaku idhalam set aagadhu.Ippava poidlam".

Saying that Rakshan pulled him.But Maaran refused to come.Rakshan got a call.So he left not before glaring his friend.

Maaran sat outside the ward for nearly 2 hrs.A nurse who gone to check up Arya find him mowing his fingers.She immediately called Dr.Sarath.Sarath checked him and finally he opened his eyes.

And his eyes searched His Sakthi.Not finding her,he closed his eyes.He could hear doctor speaking with a man.A voice similar to him.

After few minutes,he opened his eyes to find himself standing before him.He jerked. Maaran holded him,"Paathu brother".Arya was completely shocked to see his look alike😯.

Maaran introduced himself,"Naan Maaran.Inime Arya,saying that he winked at him.

Arya couldn't understand anything around him.His brain started collapsing causing pain. He holded his hand.Tears formed in his eyes.He asked him,"Unaku ennada venum".Maaran smirked and replied,"Un sorry sorry En Sakthi,Enaku mattum venum".

Arya's anger reached peak.He was about to hit Maaran,but Maaran injected him something,making him faint.He whistled and Maaran's guard came with a strecher.He lifted Arya and placed him in the strecher and took him outside.

The evil monster is again seen in Maaran👿

To be continued...

Sorry for the short chapter 🥺😊
Oosi potta naala kai innum valikuthu😭🥺
Adhan typed shorter one🤧

With love,
Nithya💜