Revealed😶‍🌫️

Two days passed in a blink.The days were passed with many rituals of village for the couple.

It was their nalangu.He saw all her parents everyone with their parents.His heart ached,and he desired to have them along.He can tackle the situation,by telling them as Rakshan parents,but will they care!?

Maaran then called his parents and informed them about getting married to Sakthi.His irresponsible and busy parents,said that they were too busy.

His father was tamil and his mom was a north indian from Lucknow.The whole family was settled in Lucknow

Maaran Mom:Sorry kanna.Ma busy hoon.Dad bhi.Hooked with lot of projects.

(Sorry Kanna.Mom is busy and dad too)

He smiled with pain and chuckled.

Maaran:Eh tho mujhe nayi nahi ma.I am used to it.Its okay.

(This is not something new to me)

Maaran dad:Maara!Okay dhana nee.

Maaran:I am fine pa.I am totally fine.

Maaran Mom:Kanna mujhe dekho.Areeeh why are you crying?

(Kanna look at me)

Maaran:Ellam irundhum naan anadha la.

Maaran mom:See me.Maara don't cry.We are crying and waiting eagerly to see my daughter in law.

Maaran:No ma.You carry on with your work.I will bring her there after shaadi...

Maaran Dad:Deii enga marumagala katu da.

Maaran then slowly went to the living and show Sakthi who was glowing in her green half saree.

Maaran then quickly went to his bedroom

Maaran mom:She is beautiful.Devi ma ki jaise.

(Just like Goddess Devi(Lakshmi) )

Maaran:Devi ma hi hai ma.Naam Sakthi hai.Goddess

(Indeed she is.Her name is Sakthi)

Maaran dad: Congratulations
Maara.Happy ah iru.Marumagala seekiram kootitu vaa

Maaran:Sure dad.Byee

-----------------------------

Pugazh through his colleagues and friends came to know that the marriage is being held in Sakthi's native village in Pollachi,Coimbatore and only two days left.The lorry driver thought of helping them.So he dropped them in Pollachi.

The couple were not allowed to see eachother till wedding according to Village custom.Maaran slowly sneaked to terrace and also messaged her to come to terrace,as this was the last night as lovers/fiancee,as they will get married the next day.

She was in a red saree,braided hair adorned with jasmine.A small bindi,chandan(sandalwood paste)above it.She worn a chain,and few bangles.
Her feet made a melody sound with her anklets.

He was admiring her beauty keeping his hand on his cheek and winking at her.He was too in a traditional attire.

Maaran:Thanks for coming in my life.En life ah romba azhaga mathita.

Sakthi blushed.

Maaran:Thanga sela di nee

Sakthi:Nee mattum enna va.Raja mari Iruka

Maaran then pulled her to his embrace holding her bare waist, making her giggle.She then holded his neck and admired him.

Maaran:Innum konja nerathula namma kalyaanam la.En pondaatti aga pora

Sakthi:Waiting purusha

Maaran dashed his nose with her, making her smile cuter.She then pecked his cheek.He kissed her back in her both cheeks and a long assuring forehead kiss

Maaran:I love you di

Sakthi:Ahemmm!Aprommm

Maaran:Thiruppi sola matiya?

Sakthi looked at him with full of love.Her hold on him tightened and her face was full of blush.Both had happy tears, exactly what is gonna happen.

She was about to open her mouth,but she heard a familiar voice calling her.

"SAKTHI"

She quickly turned to saw Arya standing there with tears.She was shocked to find another man with same face of her fiancee.

Maaran was in extreme shock with his unexpected arrival.His hand started trembling,what will be his Sakthi's reaction.He maintained a calm face.

Sakthi then holded Maaran's hand tightly with a fear,which made Arya's heart stop for a minute.

Sakthi:Arya yaar ivanga unna mariye irukanga?

Maaran:Adhhhu....ther...... Therila

Sakthi(looking Arya):Yaar neenga?Thalaila adi oda.Mudhala hospital ponga.

Arya:Naan dhan ma Arya!

Maaran was bewildered hearing him.He started fearing that He will seperate his Sakthi from him.

Maaran:Baby avana nambatha.Poi solran avan.

Maaran then holded his collar.

Maaran:Enna prechanai pannanum nu vanthirukkiya?

Pugazh: Prechanai Panradhu nee dhan,avan illa.

Sakthi:Pugazh anna!!Ungalukum adi patruku.

Pugazh:Ma thangachi avan dhan da unmayana Arya.Inga un fiancee ah irukravan is fake.

Sakthi's eyes widened in shock and looked at the three men.Pugazh dragged Maaran with his collar and bring him down to the living area, where the whole family is gathered.

All were shocked to find two similar Arya.Arya's mom quickly identified him and hugged him,as his son looked very lean and wound all over.

Pugazh:Ivlo naal unga kooda irundhadhu Arya illa.

Sakthi:Illa...illa apdi irukadhu,
She murmured to herself.

Maaran looked at her with yearning eyes,who believed him still.He don't want to cheat her anymore.

Maaran:Ama.Avan solradhu unma dhan.Naan Arya illa.I am Maaran from Lucknow.A big businessman there.

Sakthi who heard this, plopped to the floor with the thud.She was crying loud,as she was BETRAYED AND CHEATED.

To be continued......

Finally revealed 🙂💥