Is she the one?💜❤️

This time pugazh drove the car to hospital."Papa ethukum phone adichi paaru da.Incase avan hospital la irundhu rerurn aagi irukalam".She nodded,and called.And it was switched off."Anney Switched off nu dhaan varudhu"."Seri vidu ma.Namma avana hospital la poi paaklam".Sakthi nodded.

Both reached the hospital.After reaching,they rushed to reception.They showed Arya's photo to the receptionist,"Mam ivara paathingala midnight la avlo crowd irukkathu.Kandippa paathu iruppinga.Konjam yosinga".A nurse came nearby,saw the photo and identified.She saw him while talking to Dr.Sarath,"Haan yeah ivaru oru patient admit pannaru.Doctor ta kooda pesinaare.Avanga thaane".

Both Pugazh and Sakthi considered him as their Arya,But it was actually Maaran.Sakthi nodded,"Haan avaru enga irukkaru?"Nurse told,"First floor emergency ward kitta".Both,"Romba Thanks nga".Both climbed stairs and reached first floor.They are searching him in the whole floor,but couldn't reach him.She saw someone standing near the big glass window.He slightly turned.It was Arya(Maaran).She called him,"Arya!".

-----------------------------------------------------------

Maaran was standing near the big glass window not knowing what to do.He was hesitant to call his family.He always wished that none should know him.He was a devil.Very dangerous. His identity was always hidden.After knowing someone looking alike him,he didn't want any commotion. May be if anyone know maaran is in tn,they may harm arya.

He didn't want to harm Arya.Yeah there was a hidden soft and genuine man in him,whom would come rarely. For the first time,he came for Arya.He thought of informing them,only after Arya woke.He was scared actually,for the first time.He felt his heart beating faster than usual.He was feeling jittery and nervousness.

And then he heard a soft melodic voice calling someone. Not him.It was for Arya.He slowly turned towards her direction.He felt snow blizzard around him after seeing.He felt may be she was the girl who came in his dream.She wore the same pink colour dress.Same hairstyle.Is she the one?Suddenly the visuals of the dream popped his brain, he closed his eyes, and saw her.

Yes,Maaran concluded she was the one disturbing the demon.He was mesmerised in her beauty. He could feel the same positive aura around her.Now, he felt this accident was not that much sin, which brought this angel to him.But her calling him,"Arya".

Then a man come and shook him.He asked,"Dei maapla enda Sakthi ya ipdi paakura?"He thought oh she is Sakthi.No doubt in that she is looking like Goddess.He was confused on seeing the other person.He thought,"Yaaru ivan".
A nurse called maaran,"Sir ungala doctor kupduraru".He looked at Sakthi,"Iru ma naan doctor ah paathutu vanthuren".She nodded and smiled at him.He ran to the doctor.....

__________________________________________

To be continued....

With love,
Nithya💜❤️