Chapter Thirteen

Shark puppet: *screams like a toddler*

Me: Shhh! The baby is sleeping.

Shark puppet: What?

Me: Oh, I forgot to tell you. KellerSinger18 had her baby last night. (not in real life)

(*One Hour Later...*)

Shark puppet: Someone took my cheese. So, time to find out.

(*Shark puppet goes to the kitchen where baby Gia is having her lunch*)

KellerSinger18: *puts Gia in her high-chair* Time to eat, sweetie.

Shark puppet: *looks at Gia* Did you take my cheese?

(*Baby Gia laughs and grabs Shark puppet and puts him in her mouth*)

Me: *giggles*

Vinnie: *gently takes Shark puppet away from Gia*

Shark puppet: *washes himself in the sink*

KellerSinger18: *feeds Gia some salmon flavored baby food*

(*Eric Singer comes back inside the spare building after rehearsing for the End Of The Road tour with Paul, Tommy, and Gene*)

Eric Singer: Hey baby. *leans forward and gives KellerSinger18 a kiss on the cheek* How's our little kitten doing?

KellerSinger18: *smiles* She's doing just fine. I'm feeding her lunch at the moment.

Baby Gia: *laughs like a baby would do and her cross shaped KISSterian symbol that's on her forehead began to glow*

Paul: Wow! She's already has her very own Kiss icon?

Tommy: *inspects the cross-shaped KISSteria on Baby Gia's forehead* It seeks like it to me. *gently pets baby Gia's kitty fur*

Me: Oh yeah! I just remembered. Michael Jackson and his kids are coming over for a visit so they meet the new baby for the first time.

Eric Singer: *smiles* Aw, that's nice of them.

Me: And spoiler alert...*whispers so that baby Gia can't hear what I'm saying* Michael might bring Gia some presents.

Vinnie: *chuckles* That's a sweet thing to do.

(*After baby Gia has her lunch, it is naptime for the little Kissterian*)

(*KellerSinger18 walks into her and the second Catman's bedroom to put baby Gia down in her crib for a nap*)

KellerSinger18: *whispers* Now, remember guys. Gia is taking her nap. So, please don't make any loud noises or you'll wake her up.

Me: That includes you Ace.

Ace: Ah, don't worry about me. I can be really quiet when I have my alone-time.

Peter: *chuckles quietly at what Ace had said*

Eric Carr: So, what should we do to past the time?

Vinnie: How about we play some board games?

Me: *whispers* That's a good idea Vinnie. I'll go get the board games from the closet.

(*The host opens the closet where the board games are kept and then, she brings them back to the girls and the nine KISS guys*

Bruce: *picks up a board game called "The game of life"*

Gene: Are you kidding me Bruce? That game sucks ass.

Me: *giggles* I've never even played it before.

Vinnie: Lighten up Gene. It can't be that bad.