Chapter Nineteen

Ace: *walks into the living room where everyone else is* Oww...my arm.

Peter: What happened to you?

Ace: Someone shocked me with a taser early this the morning. Almost scared the mess outta me.

Baby Gia: *laugh at Ace like a baby would do while playing with her toys with Emily*

Paul: Tasers should be only be used by experts like our bodyguards or a police officer.

Gene: Yeah, I agree.

(*Just then, someone knocked on the front door of the spare building and when Emily answered it, there was Michael Jackson and his three children*)

Me: MICHEAL! *gives Michael Jackson a hug*

All of the Kiss guys: Hi Michael!

Michael Jackson: Hi Emily! *also gives me a hug* I've missed you so much.

Paris, Blanket, and Prince: Hi Emily! *they all give me a hug*

Me: Hey you three! How y'all doing?

Baby Gia: *looks up at MJ curiously*

Michael Jackson: Things have been a little bit busy for me, so I'm sorry I couldn't make it on the day I was supposed to be here.

Vixen91: *giggles* It's okay Michael, you're fine.

Michael Jackson: *looks around and then smiles when he sees Baby Gia* Aww! Is that the little baby I've been waiting to meet?

Baby Gia: *tilts her head to the side in curiosity*

KellerSinger18: Yep! This is Gia.

Eric Singer: She's actually half cat like me.

Michael Jackson: *sits down on the floor next to Baby Gia* Aw! She's so cute. *gently holds onto one of Gia's tiny hands* I can see that she's already learning how to be a kitty cat!

KellerSinger18: *giggles* Well, she's not gonna have any lessons yet until she's enough.

Michael Jackson: Oh really? *plays with Gia and some baby toys*

Eric Singer: Yeah. Being half cat is a little different from being human. I have cat-like abilities just like Peter over there.

Peter: Yeah. 😺

Me: I can turn into a cat! *switches to my animal form* (Meow!)

Michael Jackson: Aww. Come here kitty...😃

Me: (Meow!) *jumps into Michael's arms and he pets and gives me lots of kisses, making me purr*

Baby Gia: *plays with a Blue's Clues toy camera that I passed down to her*