Getting Ready

Kairi POV:

Me and Mattia drove back home. Once we got home we went inside and began getting ready. I went into Mattia's bathroom that I now share with him, because I got tired of sleeping alone and was bored. "Mattia I'm taking a shower first!" I say running to the shower. "Or we can shower together and speed up the process" he says with a smirk. I gasp as a crimson red blush appears on my face. "Shut the hell up freak!" I yell closing the bathroom door as I hear a chuckle come from Mattia's lips.

I open the showers sliding doors and switch the knob to hot. As I wait for the water to turn warm I start undressing myself. I remove my shirt and as I'm about to remove my pants I hear the door open. "Hey can I brush my teeth real quick?" he asks not looking my way. "Um alright just don't look over here" I say. " I'll keep my eyes on the toothpaste, but just know it'll be real hard" he says with that same smirk. "Whatever Mattia just turn around!" I say. He laughs and turns on the sink to brush his teeth.

I soon finish showering. "Mattia I'm done get out bitch!" I yell. "Hold the hell on I'm shaving" he yells back. "Okay then just don't look at me!" I say. "Okay don't look at me either!" he says. "What the fuck do you mean!" I yell. "I told you I'm fucking shaving! So unless you tryna see sum don't look at me!" he yells. "You act like shaving your beard is illegal just turn the fuck around!" I yell. "Who said I was shaving my beard" he says. "O-Oh um wow uh" I stutter feeling my cheeks get warm. "Once second almost done" he says slightly chuckling. "Why the hell do you gotta shave to go to the ceremony anyways!" I say kinda protectively. "Why do you care!" he yells. "I don't, im just saying!" I yell back. "Well I gotta shave too so hurry up!" I say to upset him. "Damn baby you shaving for me?" he says adding a chuckle at the end. "Fuck off!" I yell. Opening the sliding door making him gasp and turn around.

As I grab my towel I see him staring. "What the hell are you looking at!" I say wrapping the towel around me. "Nice view" he says with boxers on now. I blush and shove him out of the way. As I get in front of him I accidentally brush my ass against his manhood. I hear him quietly groan and put his hands on my hips. "Holy fuck I'm sorry I didn't mean to do that" I say with crimson red cheeks. "Uh it's fine I'm gonna um shower now" he says awkwardly. I quietly chuckle.

I turn around as he undresses himself. I start brushing my teeth and tongue as I hear him start the shower water. After a few seconds I hear a loud scream. I jump and say "what the hell Mattia!" "there is no more hot water left!" he yells. "I'm sorry" I say feeling bad. "Sorry my ass! I'm fucking freezing!" he yells. "Bitch I said sorry what the fuck else do you want me to say!" I yell back. "You can get in with me" he says. "No fuck off and hurry up it's almost 4:30!" I say. "We still got an hour and a half chill out" he says. "Whatever" I say.

After he leaves the bathroom we start getting dressed. I got dressed in the bathroom and he got dressed in the bedroom. I slipped the dress onto my curvy body. I grabbed my heels and put them onto my feet. Then I put a little bit of makeup on, fixed my hair, then I turned around and looked at myself in the mirror. Damn I'm hot, they're missing out. I then knocked on the door. "Hey can I come in?" I ask. "Yeah come in" he says behind the door.

I open the door and his jaw drops. "Holy shit, you look beautiful" he says with a blush on his face. I smile at him. Damn he was look good too. "You don't look bad yourself" I say pretending not to care even my heart was pounding out of my chest. "Ready to go?" he asks smiling. "Yeah, but do they have good food there?" I ask. "Hell yeah, every ceremony he has he spends the most money on the food" he says. "Okay then yep im ready let's go"
—————————————————————————
Hi welcome back! Thank you guys so much for being patient with me. I truly appreciate it. I had hella work to make up for school since I was sick and didn't go. And I was all over busy. I am now learning to play the clarinet too so ya, I've just been busy but I'm back now😌 hope y'all enjoyed bye✌🏼