Preference||009

Second Date?

Sam Wilson
- This time, this time it was a date, well as much as a date can be with a famous superhero. What it really was a first aid session.
    "Sam- I mean Falcon-"
     "Sam is fine." He said smiling through a busted lip.
     "Sam, you need to start being more careful. I'm not always going to be available to patch you up." He sighed as you wiped his lip clean of blood and put a wound closer on it. He followed you as you grabbed ice from your freezer and gave it to him.
     "I know, but you're here now. So I guess I'm taking advantage of it." He moved closer to you slowly placing the ice pack on his face.
      "I hate seeing you hurt." You stated meekly turning away from him. This made realization set for him, he had never realized you truly cared for him that much.
       "I'm sorry I didn't, I didn't mean to- I won't come back when I'm hurt. I'll go find someone else."
        "I never said I wanted you to find someone else. I'm telling you to be careful, if not for me, for yourself." He nodded as you moved away from him.
        "Just because I can't always be here, doesn't mean I won't try my best. I hope you'd do the same for me."

Bucky Barnes
- You had just finished your appointment, your eyes were teared stained to say the least. Right when they thought you had finally had a breakthrough you threw it out of the window. Some stupid fight, over something as small as food. How could you? You were so lost in your thoughts you didn't even notice the man in front of you with a worried expression.
    "Y/N..?" You choked out a fake laugh.
     "Hey, Barnes! What a coincidence! Sorry, my session just ended I gotta jet." You stated blatantly avoiding eye contact with him. Quickly you moved past him and walked away, but unfortunately it was not quickly enough. He grabbed your hand yanking you back towards him and wrapping his arm around your shoulder. He was going to match your fake energetic attitude.
     "Great, I just finished mine too. Let's go." This made you roll your eyes.
     "Look Barnes I'm not really in the mood for another date. Plus, I.. I dont reallg have the funds." His face shifted as realization hit.
      "Y/N, are you-?"
       "Poor?! In poverty?! Yea! Why don't you just yell it out to the whole world?!" Anger filled your face as you revealed it to him. Bruised and cut covered your face worse than he had ever see before.
      "I have nowhere, and now I've gotta start all over in therapy because I had to fight for food, but do they ever listen when I tell them that? No. They don't care about me, they just want me off their nice pristine streets." Tears welled up in your eyes as you tried to wipe them away. All he could think to do was to pull you into a hug. It was actually, nice very nice in fact, it felt loving. Like he really cared about you. This made you cry even more, afterwards the two of you went out for lunch. He paid for everything and tried his best to make you smile, he even offered to give you a place to stay until you got back on your feet of course. This may cause more problems then it solved. ;)

Helmut Zemo
- A bar, perhaps your current favorite place after your break up. Zemo slid his hand across your back as to not jolt you when he sat next you. He motioned for the bartender to make two drinks, and miraculously the bartender knew exactly what he wanted. You scoffed rolling your eyes and taking another sip of you drink.
    "You just know everyone huh?" You questioned looking away from the man. You felt a hand forcefully yet softly grab your face.
     "Why are you here? Sulking does not look good on you." You shoved his hand from you face and glare towards you.
      "Like you care. All you want is a weapon, and lucky for you I can do it drunk." He sighed taking a sip of the drink the bartender had recently brought for him. He then shoved the second one towards you raising his eyebrow.
     "I do care actually, more than you know evidently." You tool the drink having finished yours by that point.
      "So why don't we talk about it? I've been told I'm a very good listener." He gained a pleased smile and sipped his drink. So, you spilled everything how your boyfriend treated you, how he was a dick, and how he basically gaslighted you constantly. How he would fake flinch when you were mad. Although he didn't show it very well, anger filled Zemos face.
     "You didn't deserve to be treated like that. What's his name?"
     "I'm not telling you his name, he was a jerk but he doesn't deserve to die." He scoffed.
      "Anyone who treats a woman as beautiful as you as bad as that, deserves much worse than death."

A/N: I'm hoping I haven't gotten too rusty while I was on hiatus for so long, be sure to tell me what you think! ☆