Chapter 1

Morning 8 a.m.

Jisoo's mom: "Sooya baby wake up, we have a flight at 11 a.m". Jisoo's mom says as she pulled the blanket off of Jisoo's face.

Jisoo: "Mom just five minutes more". Jisoo says in sleepy vioce and tucks her up in the blanket and sleeps.

Jisoo's mom: "Ok but you have to wake up fast". She says as she came out of the room.

After 20 minutes, Jisoo wake up and goes to the bathroom to freshen up.
After taking a bath she came out of the bathroom wearing a bathrobe and goes to her wardrobe.
She wears a white Burberry t-shirt and a black skinny jeans with a black Adidas shoes and matches her outfit with a black Gucci sling bag.

*That's how she looks*

After that she looks at her reflection in the mirror to check if her outfit matches perfectly together or not.

Then she came downstairs in the living room and founds her parents are sitting together on the sofa.
Her father is sipping his coffee while reading newspaper and her mom is instructing the maids to put the luggage in the car.

Jisoo: "Good morning mumma papa"

Jisoo's dad: Folding the newspaper and put it on the table and also his coffee cup. "Good morning princess" says and stand from the sofa and hers her.

Jisoo's mom: "Good morning honey" says her mother and comes where her husband and daughter is standing and hugging each other.

Then her father pulled away and her mother hugs.

Jisoo's mother: "Honey you're looking very beautiful".

Her father says: "Cause she's my daughter".

Everyone laughs.
After that the driver came and says: " Sir, Madam, Young miss the car is ready".
After that the three of them came out of the house and sees their car ready.

*Mr and Mrs Kim's car

Jisoo's parents sat in the car and says: "Honey we're leaving for the airport, you also come fast but please drive safely"

Jisoo: "Ok mumma papa and see you at the airport".

After that her parents depart.

*Jisoo's car

*Jisoo's car

Then Jisoo also sit in her car and leave for the airport.

After some time she reach the airport and sees her parents talking to the butler of her family.
They sat in their private jet and leaves for Korea.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys,
This is author, please like, share and comment. ☺