Chapter 16

After a week (Seoul) :-

Mr and Mrs. Kim (Taehyung's parents) sitting in the living room and eating snacks. Taehyung came near them and said "Mom, Dad, I got to know Jisoo is in America. I am going to take her here. I will never spare her for what she had done".
Mr. and Mrs. Kim freezed at their places after hearing Taehyung's words and
said-
Mr Kim: Honey, I think we should tell our son the truth. (saying to his wife)
Mrs kim: Yes, you're right. It's time to tell everything to Tae Tae.
Mr Kim: Yes, we can't hide the truth forever. We have to tell him one day. Why not today??
Mrs Kim: Yes, otherwise it will be too late.

Taehyung got irritated seeing his parents talking to each other only and not telling him anything.

Taehyung: Can anyone tell what are you both talking about?? I can't understand anything. What truth? What are you both hiding from me!!! Hmm?
Mr Kim: Honey you tell him.
Mrs Kim: No, you tell him.
Taehyung: What the hell!!! Can you guys tell me everything clearly. (again got irritated)
Mr Kim: Okay ok, I am telling.
Son, did the remember the time when our family, Jisoo's family and Tzuyu's family went for a vacation on Jisoo's family's island.
Taehyung: (Nodded his head) That's when I fell into the waterfall and Tzuyu jumped into the waterfall and saved me and at that moment when I was lying in the waterfall Jisoo ran from there and I got hospitalised and when I wake up Jisoo's family had already leaved Seoul and shift to America. Isn't this the incident you are talking about Dad???
Mrs Kim: WHAT THE HELL!!! Kim Taehyung, do you know what you are talking about.
Tzuyu never saved you and even she was the one who ran from the waterfall when Jisoo jumped into the water to save you. Thankfully we reached there and saved you the meantime but unfortunately Jisoo slipped into the water and bumped her head on a rock. So much blood was flowing from her head when Brother Hajoon take her out of the water. So much blood are already flowed out of her head that the water near colour changee into red. We all quickly take you both to the hospital but her condition was so critical. Doctors were operating her for almost 8 hours and tried everything to save her but everything failed and then the doctors suggested Brother Hajoon and Jiyoo to take Jisoo America. That's why they quickly shift to America and the best doctors operated her but due to the major cut on the head and overflow of blood, she fell into coma. We contacted them so much they never picked our calls in all those 3 years. After 3 years, Jiyoo called and informed us that Jisoo woke up.
Taehyung: (crying) Why didn't you tell me??
Mr Kim: We didn't tell because we see that you have already forgotten Jisoo and has already make new friends. We just didn't wanted to trouble you.
Taehyung: Why dad, why didn't you tell me. She was my best friend.
Mrs Kim: Best friend. Really Taehyung, did you even know how much Jisoo loved you in the past but you just named her love "friendship".
Taehyung: WHAT!!! (shocked)
Does Jisoo always loved me??? Mom, Dad answer me. (shuttering)
Mrs Kim: Yes, she had always loved you from the childhood but....
Taehyung: But what Mom?
Mrs Kim: But you only broke her heart everytime. You were going to take her here and torture right? For what?
Taehyung: Mom that's not it.
Mrs Kim: Don't try to change the topic. I know everything what you had said and what you had done. Now, I am happy that Brother Jiyang (Jungkook's father) and called off the engagement between both Kim families. (in crying voice) I always wanted Jisoo to become my daughter-in-law. That way I can remorse for the mistakes I have done in the past.
And my biggest mistake is that I persuade your father for yours and Jisoo's marriage.
And my second biggest mistake is I let you live with Jisoo and Jungkook.
Taehyung: What, they called off the engagement (shocked).
Mom, what are you saying? How is it a mistake if I live with them. Huh??
Mr Kim: That's enough. Let me ask you one thing. Did you said anything harsh, teh day before your mother got hospitalised??
Taehyung: I think, I had. But what happened???
Mr Kim: That's it, so what your mother was saying was true. Because of your harsh words to Jisoo, her trauma triggered her and she fell into coma. We didn't hear anything from her parents also. That's means the same repeated again.
Taehyung: (fell on his knees) Coma, what had I done!!!! (crying)

Mrs. Kim also started crying between the conversation and now Mr Kim is comforting her. After the conversation they left from there leaving Taehyung on the floor crying. They didn't even try to comfort him and let him remorse for everything.

Later when Taehyung came back to his room. His phone starts ringing. When he sees the caller ID, he got irritated and reject the call. But his phone again starts ringing, he finally picked up.
Tzuyu 📱: Babe, why aren't you picking my calls.
(a/n: Yes, it was from Tzuyu. The so called girlfriend of Kim Taehyung)

Taehyung 📱: Hey, meet me at the diamond pub at 6:00 p.m.
Tzuyu 📱: Babe, is something the matter?
Taehyung 📱: I will tell you there. Don't be late.
Taehyung cuts the phone call. Checks time in the phone. "It's already 4:50 p.m. I have to change fast". He changed his clothes and drive off to Diamond Pub. He reached there after 30 minutes of driving, parked his car and booked a VIP lounge and texted Tzuyu " Come to the VIP lounge ".
When Tzuyu reached there he asked her to take a seat and asked " What do you want to eat?? ". They placed their order and Taehyung started talking.

Taehyung: Babe, did you remember the incident when I fell into the waterfall and saved me.
Tzuyu: Yes... But why are asking?? (start sweating)
Taehyung: Oh, Mom was telling me that Jisoo was the one who saved me and you ran from there at the moment. Isn't it right???
Tzuyu: (nervously) Actually I was about to tell you... But didn't get the chance.
Taehyung: About to tell me!!! (said sarcastically). Oh, didn't you take so much time in telling me the truth. Huh?? It's been f*cking 8 years, and you didn't got the time. (Slams the table)
Tzuyu: (got shocked) Sorry Tae, I am so sorry. I was so jealous because of that b*tch Jisoo...
Taehyung: (Cuts her words) Don't take my name from your filthy mouth ans Jisoo is not, you're the bitch. I always thought it was you who saved me and loved you but it was actually for Jisoo. All my love, care, everything was her's from the very starting. You just came between us. You and I are over now. Don't ever show me your face again.

Taehyung came out of the pub leaving Tzuyu there crying miserably. He didn't even turn back and see her in crying state. He just left there.

[ After the incident of Taehyung's mother. He become CEO of KS corporations (his family's company). And Mr Kim only lives with Mrs. Kim now and takes care of her. ]

Taehyung called his assistant and said "Prepare the jet, we are leaving for America". At 11 p.m. Taehyung with his Assisitant leaves for America.

___________________________________________
That's it for this chapter everyone.
Hope you guys like it.
Please vote and comment (I loves to read your comments ☺)
Have a nice day/night 💜