Chapter 24

Jisoo's Pov :-

I slightly opened the door and peeks inside to see if Jungkook is awake or not but to the surprise, he's already awake and using his phone, I don't know who gave him his phone already after shifting him in the room 😐.
He's scrolling through the phone but accidentally his eyes 👀 met with mine. He slightly smiled. I quickly closed the door.

Ahhh, I can't do this, I can't meet him now. I can't face him after ignoring him for all these days. (I screamed in my head and turned around to meet with our parents confused looks).

"What happened honey" mom asked me. They all are giving the "what happened to her" looks. "I don't know mumma, It's just I can't face him now" I started crying in front of our parents. Mumma Soohyun (Jk's mother) came forward and hugged me "Shh... Don't cry honey and tell us why can't you meet Jungkook?" Mumma Soohyun said. "It's.... " I got cut by Dad Jiyang (Jk's father) "Yes Princess... Tell us".

"I was ignoring him these days that's why I feel guilty now" I said. They all started laughing. What the hell 😶, why are they laughing right now. I'm crying here and they are laughing. I think I cracked a joke here. (note the sarcasm 🙃). "I am sorry honey but you were crying because of this?" Dad asked me. I nodded. They all again burst into laughter. I can't help but keep my head down looking at the floor. I don't know where my all bastard friends are.

2 minutes later ;
Thank god, they stopped laughing. Cause I feel like I am on the verge of bursting into tears. Mamma Soohyun started "First of all I am so sorry honey for laughing at you but it was hilarious. I didn't know you're this much innocent. Jungkook asked us to do so. Let's forget about it and answer my questions. I nodded.

Soohyun :- Do you really love Jungkook?
Jisoo :- Yess.. I do.
Soohyun :- Then honey... Why are you not talking to Jungkook. Ignoring is not always the right way.
Jisoo :- Yes mumma, you're right. I will talk to Jungkook.
Soohyun :- That's my girl.

After the conversation, mumma came towards me and turned me to face the door. Dad Jiyang opened the door and pushed me inside the room.
"God, how childish parents I get 🤦‍♀️." (saying to myself)

As I got pushed inside the room by Dad Jiyang, I stumbled slightly that's why I took support from the wall. By doing this action, it made some sound. I turned and face Jungkook, whose gaze is already on me. Our eyes meet but I didn't see the happiness which my bunny's eyes holds. He seems sad more like troubled. He smiles at me but I can clearly tell that he's forcing it.

"Stop it" Oh no... I said it out loud. "What happened Soo... What should I stop?" Jungkook asked me. "Stop doing that... Don't force your smile.." I said to him. He looked a little tensed but then in a second he eased up. "You know the best Soo... You can clearly tell, I am forcing it" he started. I didn't said anything, I am just admiring his features. Even though he's not so alive and happy as before, but you can clearly tell how much handsome 😍 he is. Everything about him is perfect, his beautiful eyes, his sharp nose, his so beautiful perfect lips that I love the most and we can't forget his perfect jaw line. He's perfect in all ways. God, why didn't I notice him all these years.

(God: Well you are just dumb, I can't do anything about it my child. 😂😂)

I am boosting to myself about the perfect man I got but got cutted in between. "Sooya... Where are you... Don't dream too much about me" He started. His words got me startled. I blushed and asked "How did you know?". Well I am looking like a tomato 🍅 right now.
"Really... You were thinking about me... I didn't know you like me this much" he happily said. He smiled... I can clearly tell he's not faking the smile this time. But what a minute, what did he just said... Did he said liked? 😡 Jeon Jungkook, you're gone. "What the hell!!! Did you just said I like you!!!" I screamed at him. I seemed scared 😱. Well that is the correct reaction I wanted from you bunny. "Well..Sorry love, what I meant to say that you love me and I love you so much". I blushed. Well I have to say he's very good at words. "I love you too and I am so sorry for these days" I said to him, a fresh drop of tears ran down my cheek. "No, no, no... Don't cry hun. Come here" he forwarded him hand for me. I stepped towards him and grabbed him hands. Without a second he hugged me. This feels so good. I feel warmer in his arms. I hugged him back. After a minute he pulled back and kissed my forehead. "I want a kiss here (pointing to my lips)" I pouted and make puppy face. I know he resist it. He kissed me on the lips, I dominated the kiss and after 2 minutes I pulled back. But again he grabbed my arms and pulled me on the bed next to him. I can't help but smile at his behavior. Thank God, everything is sorted now.

A month later :-
Today, Jungkook is going to discharge from the hospital. He's perfectly fine now. After 10 days, the doctor instructed us to help him move. We all supported him for 10 days but after that he stopped taking our help and now see 👀 he's perfectly fine now.

I entered the hospital room, after seeing me he started jumping. God what do I do with him 😐. All our parents are smiling at his behavior. Well everything's normal now, he's back to childish behavior again and I can't help but also smiles at him. "Okay.. Okay stop now... Everything's is done. We can now leave the hospital". I said looking at everyone except Jungkook. I turned towards him and take his hand in mine "Let's go" I said to him and to my surprise he grabbed my face and kissed me. I blushed. Our parents are smiling and left from there. He leaved me after a minute. "Shameless" I said to him while pushing me. "Only for you babe 😘" he again started his flirting. During this month spending in the hospital, he on the different level when we talk about flirting. "Okay now.. Stop with your flirting... Let's go now, we are getting late" I said while pulling him. "Ok darling... Let's go 😘" he again started.

We came outside the hospital to see our parents near the car. "Princess we are leaving... You both also came fast but drive safely... Here the car keys" Dad said. I catched the keys. After some minutes moms and dads leave the mansion together in their car.

I saw my favorite Lamborghini parked in the parking

I saw my favorite Lamborghini parked in the parking. I turned towards Jungkook and see he's making puppy eyes. "What?" I asked him but I already know what he wants. "Can I.. " I cutted him "No... You can't.. Now let's go... We are getting late". "Okay" he replied. We both sat down in the car. I am on the driver's seat and he's on the passengers seat. I started driving but not on the full speed cause I don't want anything happen again to both of us. We reached home in an hour. But when we opened the mansion doors, we got shocked and to my surprise Jungkook is also shocked.

___________________________________________
That's it for this chapter guys.
Hope you all like it.
Sorry for the late update guys, I will try my best to update soon.
Have a nice day/night 😊.