Chapter 11

Jisoo, Taehyung and Jungkook reach at the mansion one by one by their cars, they park their cars in the garage and enters the mansion doors.
There the butler greeted them and showed them their rooms.
Jisoo's room is in the middle on the second floor. Taehyung's room is on the right side of Jisoo's room near the stair case and Jungkook's room is on the left side near the stair case.

They didn't say anything and entered their respective bedrooms.

Jisoo's Pov :—

I entered in the room and see the room full decorated to my taste.

I am not a girl with a girly taste and my parents knew this very well that's why they decorated the room in a dark theme and I totally like it

I quickly entered the washroom to freshen up and flop on the bed wearing my bathrobes. As I fall on the bed, my mind starts flooding with thousands of thoughts 🤔💭.
Like what the hell happened?
Why did they do this to me?
Why I have to choose between Jungkook and Taehyung?
How can I choose between them?
One of them is my bestest friend who was always near me when I needed him, and the other is my first love, who was never near me but was always in my heart.
Argh! I can't, I can't choose any one of them.

If I choose Taehyung over Jungkook, it means I am neglecting Taehyung's and Tzuyu's relationship and it also means I am betraying my best friend's feelings.
I don't know about Jungkook's feelings towards me, but he always said to me that he wants to spend his life with me, with his best friend.

And If I choose Jungkook over Taehyung, it means I am betraying myself, I have always loved Taehyung. I know I promised myself to move on from him but I can't, I just can't do it. I love him to the point that I know he will never love me back 😥.

In the conclusion, I.....

As I was about to decide what I have to do suddenly I hear knocking sound on my door.

Knock, knock, knock.
I asked: Who is it??
Then I hear a voice saying: It's me, Jungkook.
I said: Come in.

*End of Jisoo's Pov*

As Jungkook entered Jisoo's bedroom, his eyes fell on Jisoo laying on the bed wearing a bathrobe. He suddenly turned his blushing face towards the bedroom's walls. Jisoo called him " What's up Kookie". After some seconds, he turned his face towards Jisoo and said "Let's go dinner is ready, you didn't eat anything from afternoon, you must be hungry".
Said and goes near to Jisoo and gives her his hands to stand up from the bed.
Jisoo takes his hands and stand up, but suddenly her eyes goes on her bathrobe, she blushed hard and pulled her hands from his grip and ran to closet.
Jungkook sees Jisoo's childish behavior and chuckled.

Jisoo came wearing her pajamas

Jisoo came wearing her pajamas. (in which she is looking damn hot). Jungkook check her from head to toe and blushed hard. After sometime the both of them came downstairs and sees the dinner table is already full of tasty dishes and most importantly Jisoo's favorite chicken 😋.

Their eyes starts to find Taehyung but didn't find him then Jisoo asked one of the maids "Where is Taehyung?"Maid replied back " Young Miss, Young Master Taehyung has gone somewhere around 6 p

Maid replied back " Young Miss, Young Master Taehyung has gone somewhere around 6 p.m., he didn't say anything to us".
Jisoo: "It's ok, you can go back now" She smiled at the maid and turned to Jungkook. "Let's dig in 😊". Jisoo said and both started to eat.
Later after finishing the dinner, they sat in the living room and started to watch their favorite movie " Twilight " .
After watching the first part, they started to walk upstairs to their rooms, but then the mansion doors opened revealing drunk Taehyung who is supported by Tzuyu.

When Jisoo and Jungkook confronted this, they ran towards Taehyung. Jungkook took his other hand and put it on his shoulder to support him in standing. When Jisoo came near Taehyung to help him, Tzuyu shouted at Jisoo "What the hell are you doing? Stay away from him, don't even lay your fingers on him you bitch, get aside, I have to take him to his bedroom".
Jisoo was shocked to the point that she freezed at the spot where she was standing.

When Jungkook hears her words, he can't control himself and shouted at Tzuyu, "What the hell are you blabbering?
Huh?" He growls in anger and says "I don't lay my hands on women otherwise you won't be able to say anything in the future. But do remember, DON'T EVER TALK TO HER LIKE TODAY otherwise it will be your last day on earth. Now, get the hell out of here."
Tzuyu: "Jeon Jungkook, I will see you" she said angrily and left the mansion.
Then Jungkook take Taehyung to his bedroom and lay him on his bed and  came downstairs quickly and hugged Jisoo tightly and said "I am sorry Sooya, I didn't stop her at that moment when she said those glibberish things, I am sorry. I didn't protect you well, I won't let anyone talk like that to you ever. "
When Jisoo hears Jungkook's words, she can't control herself anymore and started to cry loudly, Jungkook rubbed her back and soothes her.
After some time Jisoo falls asleep 😴 in his arms and Jungkook takes her to her bedroom and lays on the bed and sits beside her and patted her head in her sleep and while doing so, he also fall asleep.

———————————————————
That's it for this chapter guys.
Please vote, share and comment.
Love you all ☺