Chapter 5

*Later when the bell rings*

Taehyung hurriedly came out of the classroom and Jisoo just watching him go further and further.

*In the canteen*

When Jisoo and Jungkook enters the canteen, Jisoo's eyes fell on two familiar figure. One is her crush (Taehyung) and the other is her old friend (Tzuyu). She starts walking towards them but when her eyes fell on their intertwined hands, she ran out of the canteen.

Jungkook hurriedly follows her and found her sitting on a bench under the cherry blossom trees.
He goes near her and says:  Soo are you okay, what happened? Why you ran out of the canteen?

Jisoo replies: Kookie I am fine you don't have to worry.  She lightly smiles and hugs Jungkook.

They talk for sometime then leave for their house.

*On the other side* — Taehyung's room

Taehyung came out of his bathroom wearing grey coloured bathrobe (looking very hot).

He sat on his bed and started drying his hair with the towel

Taehyung's Pov :-

What is she doing in Korea? didn't she live in America.
He then angrily says:  "Why is she coming now?" WHY?

*End of Taehyung's pov*

Flashback of 8 years before :-

Taehyung, Jisoo and Tzuyu's family were on a vacation. The parents were talking to each other in the villa.
While Jisoo, Taehyung and Tzuyu were playing basketball near the waterfall.
Accidentally the ball falls in the river and Taehyung starts to go in the water to take the ball back.
After entering in the water Taehyung realize that he doesn't know how to swim. He's now drowning in the water.

Jisoo quickly jumps in the water to save Taehyung. When Jisoo jumps in the water Tzuyu hurriedly ran to their parents. Their parents quickly came there and takes Taehyung out of the water.

When Jisoo's parents was moving to take Jisoo out of the water. She slips and bumped her head into a big rock and starts bleeding.

When her parents take her out of the water, she was already unconscious.
Their parents quickly take Jisoo and Taehyung hospital.

Doctors starts operating them. The OT was in a Hall. All of them were crying.

Suddenly, the Doctor came out in which Taehyung was operating.
All of them quickly ran towards Doctor and asked:  Doctor how is Taehyung?
Doctor replied: He's out of danger now.

Taehyung's and Tzuyu's parents was relieved after hearing that Taehyung is out of danger now.

But on the other side, Jisoo's mother was  crying miserably and her father was calming her. Suddenly Jungkook's family  came running there.
Mrs. Jeon sits near Jisoo's mother and hugged her.
Mr. Kim also starts crying seeing his best friend (Jungkook's father) and hugged him.

Then Taehyung and Tzuyu's family also came there.

Suddenly, the doctors came out of the OT and says:  We're sorry, but your daughter is in coma.
After hearing the words of Doctor they were shocked.

After some day, Jisoo and Jungkook's family moved to America for Jisoo's treatment.

When Taehyung wakes, he got to know that Jisoo's family has moved to America.
He always goes to Kim's Mansion (Jisoo's house) in hope to meet her.
But he was only greeted by butler and maids.
And finally stopped waiting for her.

———————————————————--

Hey guys, hope you liked this chapter.
Please vote and comment. 😊