Chapter 8

After all the crying for a week, Jisoo is now ready to move on from Teahyung.

Morning 8 a.m.

Jisoo's Pov :—

I woke up as sun rays are directly hitting my face. I rubbed my eyes and sat up on the bed and take my phone to check time. It shows "8:00 a.m." I quickly got up from the bed and enters the bathroom. I prepare my bathtub and sat in it. After relaxing for 20 mins in the bathtub, I take a towel from the hanger and dry my body and put on a bathrobe.
I came out of the bathroom and take my phone 📱and start texting Jungkook "Kookie I am coming to university today, wait for me at the gate."
After texting Kookie I walked in my closet and wears a beautiful dress.

After dressing up, I go to the mirror and started doing my hair

"I am all ready now" I said to myself and came downstairs. Mumma and Papa are on the breakfast table, I joined them and greeted "Good morning Mumma Papa". They also smiled and greeted back "Good morning honey, princess" They said at the same time and I giggled.
After finishing breakfast I bid byes and came out of the house and directly go the garage.
I sat in my favorite purple Lamborghini and drove out of the gate.

I was riding at the speed of 320km/h and when I saw the university gates I slowed down and parked my car

I came of the car and sees Jungkook standing and opened his arm for a hug. I quickly jumped on him and hugged him. After a minute, I pulled away and I can sense that people are surrounding us and taking pictures also.

We are on our way to the classroom, every student are looking at us. We reached our classroom and sat on our seat.
As we sat, I see Taehyung entering the classroom, he is coming towards us, our eyes meet and Taehyung smiled but I turned to look outside of the window blankly.

*End of Jisoo's Pov*

Taehyung's Pov :—

I entered in the class and my eyes falls on the figure sitting next to Jungkook.
I start marching towards them and see Jisoo, she is looking damn ethereal in that dress. I smiled towards her but she blankly turned her face towards window.
I am shocked like what happened to Jisoo, she was never like this. But today her eyes shows hatred.
I didn't utter a word and passes them behind and sits on the backseat.

*End of Taehyung's Pov*

Like this, Jisoo's all day looked outside the window. Later when the bell rings, Jungkook and Jisoo goes to their respective homes.
When reaching home, Jisoo's parents are sitting in the living room, as Jisoo enters the living room her dad called and said they have to say something.
She silently looked at them and try to guess "What's the matter" that her parents are this serious.

———————————————————
That's for this chapter.
Stay healthy everyone. 😊