Chapter 18

Taehyung and Jisoo entered Kim's Mansion (Tae's family) and came to the living room. Taehyung gestured Jisoo to sit at the sofa "Jisoo take a seat". Jisoo sits at the sofa and eyed Taehyung to ask what he has to say.
Taehyung ignores Jisoo's stares and said "Please bring the snacks & drinks" to the butler and sits across Jisoo. Butler and a maid came with snacks and set at the table. Jisoo thanked the maid & butler and Taehyung gestured them to leave them alone.

Taehyung: Please have some. (To Jisoo)
Jisoo: It's okay, Taehyung. You just say what you wanted to talk to me.

Taehyung: Actually, I just wanted to apologize to you. I got to know that you was hospitalised because of me. I was totally unaware of your condition. I am sorry. Please forgive me.

Jisoo: So you finally knew. (sarcastically)

Taehyung: Yes, that's why I hope you can forgive me and give me a chance to correct my mistakes by making you mine. I know, you like me from childhood but I wasn't aware of the fact that time, If I knew that, then wouldn't dated Tzuyu. I just dated cause I think that she was the one who saved in childhood. I thought that she can be the one who saved me cause she knew how to swim but I was also aware of the fact that you didn't knew how to swim. That's why, it never came to my mind that would save me. And when I wake up, she was the one who was there for me. She helped and always played with me when I was hospitalised. When I ask her about you, she just said that you ran away when I fell into the water cause you didn't wanted to spoil your new dress. I don't have many choices but to just listen to her cause nobody told me about anything. When I got discharged, I asked Mom & Dad about you and they just said that you and your family moved to America because of your family business.
Even if I knew that you wouldn't be at your mansion even then I always visits your mansion in hope that you would be there waiting for me but I never found you there not even once. You were my best friend but you just leave me here alone. (a fresh drop of tear escaped his eyes).

Jisoo can't stop herself and hugged Taehyung, cause he started crying. Jisoo can't hold back her tears anymore and shed some tears while hugging Taehyung. Taehyung can't see her face cause his face was near Jisoo's neck.

Jisoo: Shhhh, don't cry. I never knew that you waited for me. I am sorry.

Taehyung: (pulled away) Why are you saying sorry? You never did anything wrong. I wasn't aware that you were hospitalised for 3 years. Also just because of me. (puts his head down not looking towards her)

Jisoo: (cupped his face in her palm) Please don't cry. I was not your fault. I fell in the water cause I was being careless. It's okay.

They are just sitting silently in the Hall but got distured when Jisoo's phone starts ringing. Jisoo looked towards Taehyung and then picked up the call.

Jisoo📱: Hello.
Jungkook 📱: Soo, when are you coming??
Jisoo 📱: I am coming, just 2 minutes.
Jungkook 📱: Ok, but come fastly. I don't want you to leave you alone with a man.
Jisoo 📱: Aish, I am coming Kookie. Bye.
Jungkook 📱: Bye.

Jisoo cuts the phone call and stands from her seat and starts coming the door. Taehyung quickly ran towards her and said "Jisoo can I please chase you?? I really like you and I want you to be my girlfriend. Please."
Jisoo stands still for some seconds and then said "Taehyung, I don't think we can be together ever. I am already dating Jungkook and will soon become finance.
I think we shouldn't meet anymore."

Jisoo opened the door of the mansion and starts walking out. Just then Taehyung came in front of her and said
"Can we still be friends please."
Jisoo thought for some seconds and said "Ok then".
Taehyung got happy and hugged Jisoo. She patted his back and came back to Jeon's mansion. Jungkook was standing at the gate waiting for her. When she opened the gate Jungkook pulled her towards him and kissed her passionately.
They pulled away after a minute and entered through the mansion door.

On the other side:-
Taehyung was back to his usual self. He was sad. He entered his bedroom and looks at the picture frame of his and Jisoo together. He said to himself "I came very late but it's okay. I just hope you will be happy together with Jungkook".

A tear escaped his eyes. He didn't wipe it and just layed on the bed closing his eyes and drifts into deep sleep.

___________________________________________
That's it for this chapter guys.
Hope you all liked it and sorry for the late update.
I hope you all have a great day 😊