Chapter 20

Jisoo:- Do you really have to go??
Jungkook :- Yes Sooya, it's a very important meeting. I really have to attend it.
Jisoo:- (makes sad face) Okk, I understand. But promise me, you will quickly finish your meeting and come back. Promise me.
Jungkook:- (chuckles) Ok I promise. I will come as soon as the meeting ends. Happy!!
Jisoo:- Yes very happy. (smiles and pulled Jungkook in a hug)
Jungkook:- (kissed Jisoo on the lips and said) alright, now it's getting late I have to catch up the plane. Bye sweetheart. (ruffled her hair)
Jisoo:- No... Please don't mess my hair and bye kookie.

Some minutes later, the driver came and put the luggage in the car. Jungkook sits on the backseat and leaves for the airport.

Jisoo became really sad after Jungkook left for his Paris meeting. Jisoo is now in her room, scrooling through Instagram. Then a post showed on her Instagram page of "The Great America's Amusement Park".

Suddenly a smile formed on her face but her smile fades when she remembered that Jungkook is not in America now and their parents are also busy with the company

Suddenly she remembered that Taehyung in also in America moreover living next door. She quickly changed her dress.

(She changed into this)

And ran towards Taehyung's mansion. She pressed the door bell and waited for sometime but no one came then she got irritated and again pressed the bell... This time Taehyung shouted from the inside "coming... Wait a minute".
When Taehyung opened the door... He gets shocked.... But the most shocking thing is Jisoo smiles at him and pulls him in for a hug. He patted her back and asked "What happened Jisoo... Why are you suddenly here? ".

He frowned when Jisoo didn't say anything and stayed still facing the floor. But when he sees Jisoo lifting her head with a smile. He also smiled and asked her "Why are you not saying anything?... Tell na please". Jisoo takes a deep breath and said "Actually Taehyung... I want you to accompany me to the Amusement Park".
Taehyung is confused like why Jisoo is asking him to go with her in the amusement park... When Jungkook likes to do these kind to stuffs a lot. He didn't think much when Jisoo showed him a puppy face. He can't resists her and said "Okay... But let me change my clothes".
Jisoo starts jumping hearing that Taehyung agreed.

"Wait for me in the living room... I will be back in some minutes". Taehyung said to Jisoo and left for his room.

In the room...
Taehyung walked in his closet and takes out a black T-shirt paired with a denim.

Jisoo is sitting in the living hall and waiting for Taehyung to come

Jisoo is sitting in the living hall and waiting for Taehyung to come. After like 10 minutes Taehyung came down stairs. Jisoo sat up from the sofa after seeing Taehyung came in the hall.
Later both sat in Jisoo's car to the amusement park. (Jisoo is driving cause Taehyung doesn't often come to America that's why... He doesn't know the routes.)

After 30 minutes of drive, both arrived at the amusement park. They parked the car and entered the park. The park is full of rides. Jisoo start jumping happily to see the rides. Taehyung chucked at her action. They started roaming around. When Jisoo was running towards the rides... Taehyung suggested that they should take the map, otherwise they might got lost in this huge park.

They rode Rail blazer, Flight deck, Gold striker and many more rides. Taehyung whimper, as he see 👀 Jisoo next wants to go to the hunted house. He didn't wanted to go that's why he said "let's eat something... I am really hungry". Jisoo also didn't eat anything from the morning, that's why they decided to rest a bit. They did their dinner in the restaurant in the park. After taking dinner, they decided to eat some ice cream.
They entered the ice cream parlor together and came to the counter.

Waiter:- Hello, sir and mam.... What would you like to order.
Jisoo:- One scoop of chocolate and mint ice cream.
Waiter:- Mam.. Do you want ice cream in cones or in cup.
Jisoo:- Cup will be fine. (Smiles at the waiter)
Waiter:- Okay... What about you sir.
Jisoo didn't let Taehyung say anything.
Jisoo:- A scoop of vanilla ice cream for him. (Looks towards Taehyung and similed)
Waiter:- Okay anything else mam.
Jisoo:- No... We will take only this.
Waiter:- Okay mam... Please wait a bit... We will prepare your order right away.

Both of them sat at a table and after a minute the waiter came with their ice cream. The waiter smiles at Jisoo and said "Enjoy". Taehyung noticed that the waiter is blushing, he glared at the waiter and hold Jisoo's hand. "You can leave now" said coldly to the waiter.
Waiter left from there instantly.

Taehyung turned his head and see that Jisoo is blushing. He remembered that he is holding Jisoo's hand and blushed. He quickly pulled back his hand and scratch his neck. Jisoo also didn't utter a word as she is busy processing what just happened.

Both finished their ice cream and exited the ice parlor. It's almost night time. The amusement park was about to close in an hour. Jisoo still wanted to go on the giant wheel. Taehyung noticed that Jisoo is looking at the Giant Wheel. He smiled at her and then pulled her arms to line up for the ride. They sat on the ride. They are sitting opposite to each other. Jisoo is busy seeing the outside view while Taehyung is only admiring her.

When they reached at the top, Taehyung came close to Jisoo to kiss her on the cheeks. Jisoo didn't notice him. When Taehyung was about to kiss her, Jisoo's phone starts ringing. Jisoo turned her face to take out her phone from the bag. But got shocked.

___________________________________________
That's for this chapter.
Sorry for the late update guys, my exams was going on, that's why I wasn't able to update.
Hope you all like this chapter and again sorry guys.
Have a nice day/night. ☺