Chapter 12

Next morning

Taehyung's Pov :-

Ahhh! My head, it's hurting like hell.
I screamed in my thoughts and woke up holding my head. Somehow, I managed to stand up and entered the washroom to freshen up. I am trying to relax in the bathtub. My body is fully relaxed but I can't relax my heart, it feels very uneasy.
"Whatever" I said and came out of the washroom to get ready.

I entered in my closet room and wear a casual outfit

I entered in my closet room and wear a casual outfit. I got ready and came out of the closet and fixes my hair in front of the mirror. When I was checking myself, suddenly my phone rings, and came to the bed to check the caller ID, it was from Tzuyu. I quickly picked up the call and I can hear my baby's sweet voice.

*On the call*

Tzuyu: Hello baby, good morning.
Taehyung: Good morning babe. What's with the sudden call?
Tzuyu: I called to ask, how are you feeling now, is your head paining.
Taehyung: How do you know?
Tzuyu: Tae, you really forget everything. Last night, you called me and said to came to the club. When I reached there you were drinking continuously and later I take you to your mansion.
Taehyung: So it's like this. You know na babe, whenever I drink, I don't remember anything the next morning.
Tzuyu: Yeah, I know. By the way babe, as I remember, you told me that, You, Jungkook and Jisoo was going to live in the same mansion for a month. But when take you to the mansion, I didn't see both of them. I even asked the maids and they said " Young Master and Miss are not in the mansion ". Then I came back home after lying you on the bed.
Taehyung: Oh, okay.
Tzuyu: Then bye babe, see you in the college. Love you.
Taehyung: Bye. Love you too.

*Call ends*

After talking with Tzuyu, I put my phone in my pocket in came out of the room. I came down stairs but didn't see Jisoo and Jungkook. The maid came and said  "Young Master the breakfast is ready, you can start now" she said and returned to the kitchen, I sat at the dining table then the maids came with the breakfast and placed on the table. I asked them "Where is Jisoo and Jungkook". They look at each other and said "Young Miss and Master are sleeping". Then I replied "Ok, you can go back to your work now". They bowed before me and vanished in a second from my eye sight.

Later when I finished my breakfast, I came in the living room and sat at the sofa and started using my phone. When I was using my phone, the sound of door opening came to my ears and my eyes quickly followed the sound. But after witnessing something, I was shocked to the core.

I see Jungkook came out of Jisoo's room wearing the same dress, he was wearing yesterday. And what's more, his clothes are creased everywhere and his hair are messed up. Later Jisoo came out of her room wearing pajamas.

I can't believe what I witnessed the early morning.

I sarcastically said: "So the two of you spend the night together, that's why, Tzuyu didn't see both of you when she came yesterday night. And Jisoo, didn't you supposed to choose between us after deciding for a month. Huh? "

*End of Taehyung's Pov*

Jisoo and Jungkook were shocked but Jungkook said "What the hell are you talking Taehyung!!! Are you out of your mind after getting drunk??
Jisoo:  "Yeah, you're right, he's totally out of his mind, that's why he's talking shit like his girlfriend does yesterday night. Taehyung-ssi, go and ask your bitchy & liar girlfriend about the truth".
Jungkook:  "And don't disturb with your shit in the morning".
Taehyung:  "Shut the hell up Jisoo, I know what kind of girl you are. You yourself are a liar and talking shit about my girlfriend.
DO REMEMBER KIM JISOO, DON'T EVER TALK LIKE TODAY ABOUT TZUYU, otherwise I will make your life a living hell".

Taehyung stormed out of the mansion and drove somewhere.

———————————————————
That's for this chapter guys.
Hope you like it.
Vote, share and comment.
Have a nice night everyone 😊