Chapter 13

Taehyung's Pov :—

When I came out of the mansion doors, I hear a thud sound and started to ran towards the living room but when I see Jungkook is carrying Jisoo in his arms, I clench my fists and came out of the mansion and drove off to the park where me, Tzuyu and Jisoo goes to play in our childhood.

*End of Taehyung's car*

While on the other side :—

Jisoo unconsciously fell on the ground with a thud sound when Taehyung left the mansion. Jungkook was shocked to see Jisoo in this state. He hurriedly picked Jisoo up in his and takes her to her bedroom and layed her down on the bed. He panickingly called their family doctor to check on Jisoo. After half an hour, the doctor came and check on Jisoo. He make Jisoo to take IV drip and said—
Doctor: Jungkook, I have already given Jisoo the IV drip and here is the prescription for her.
Jungkook: Thank you so much doc, but I have to ask you this question, is Jisoo's condition very critical like before??
Doctor: Jungkook, I don't wanted to say but Jisoo's condition is really critical but not like before.
Jungkook: Really
Doctor: Yes, but we have to shift her to the hospital for observation and please inform
Jisoo's and your parents.
Jungkook: Yes doc. I will inform them. Let's get going now.

Doctor left in his car and Jungkook followed his car with Jisoo to the hospital.

After some time, they reached the hospital and Jisoo got admitted in the VVIP room. Jisoo and Jungkook's parents also arrived there. When they see Jisoo lying down on the hospital bed, they burst into tears 😢.
Mr Jeon: Son, does Taehyung and his parents got to know about Princess condition.
Jungkook: Dad don't let them know.
Mr Jeon: But why?
Jungkook: Dad, because of Taehyung, Soo is in this condition ( burst into tears).
Mr Jeon: (hugged Jungkook) There, there. Everything will be fine, our Princess is strong. She will quickly wake up.
Jungkook: (in crying voice) Dad, I can't. I can't see her like that.

After all the crying, Jungkook fall asleep in his father's arms.
Mr Jeon removed his hands from Jungkook and came out of the VVIP ward and called Mr Kim ( Taehyung's father). But he didn't picked up his call then Mr Jeon called on the landline and Mrs Kim (Taehyung's mother) picked up.

Mr Jeon and Mrs Kim conversation on the phone 📱....

Mrs Kim: Hello.
Mr Jeon: Hello Mrs Kim.
Mrs Kim: Yes, who is it.
Mr Jeon: Mrs Kim, this is Jungkook's father, Jeon Jisung.
Mrs Kim: Oh, brother Jeon, why did you suddenly called?? Is everything alright???
Mr Jeon: No, nothing is alright. Actually got admitted in the hospital.
Mrs Kim: What!!! What happened to Jisoo?? (in shock)
Mr Jeon: She is in coma.
Mrs Kim: HOW?? (shuttering voice) (can't breathe)
Mr Jeon: We don't know much, but as Jungkook telling, Taehyung starts fighting with them when they got up and said many harsh words to Jisoo which triggers her fears and trauma.
Mrs Kim: ..... (breathing heavily)
Mr Jeon: Mrs Jeon, I think we should drop the thought of marrying Jisoo with Taehyung. We don't want our Princess to suffer because of Taehyung.

*Mr Jeon cuts the call*

But in the Kim's Mansion (Taehyung's family) :—
After the phone call, Mrs Jeon starts breathing heavily and got cardiac arrest. She falls unconsciously on the floor.
When the maids and butler hear the thud sound. They came running in the living room and was shocked to see Mrs Kim on the floor with her hand on her chest. Butler ordered the maids to call the ambulance and inform Mr Kim.
After some minutes ambulance reached Kim's mansion and so as Mr Kim. They quickly take her to the hospital and Mrs Kim also got admitted in the same hospital where Jisoo was admitted. Doctors take Mrs Kim in the Operation Theatre. Mr Kim was panicking but he called Taehyung to come quickly at the hospital.
When Taehyung hears this from his father, he hurriedly drove to the hospital and came near Mr Kim and hugged him and start crying. After some hours, the doctors came out of the OT.

Taehyung: Doctor how's my mother now??
Doctor: Sorry to say but Mrs Kim is in coma.
Mr Kim: (burst into tears) Doc when will she wake up???
Doctor: We can't say anything from her condition. But we will try our best.

Doctors left from there and Taehyung also starts crying after seeing his mother in the Operation Theatre lying down on the bed.

———————————————————
That's for this chapter guys.
And sorry for the late update 😔.
Stay tuned to find out what will Taehyung do next.

Thank you guys for your support. Love you all. Stay healthy ☺.