Chapter 19

Jisoo came back to the Jeon's mansion to meet with Jungkook. When she entered the mansion doors Jungkook pulls her in a tight hug. Jisoo responded to his hug and later pulled away.

Jungkook's Pov :-
When Sooya and Taehyung came of the mansion doors. They were talking about something and later Taehyung hugged Jisoo. They didn't see me but I am standing in the garden and I can clearly see this. I fell scared... My palms starts sweating and got colder.
When Jisoo enters through the gates, she didn't see me cause she is heading towards the mansion doors putting her head down.
She bumped into me and I pulled her into a tight hug... Not letting her pull.
She also hugged me..... But she is so quiet, I don't like her being silent. Today.... When I hugged her, She didn't say my favorite line that make my day better and that's "I love you Kookie".
Whenever we hugged, she always used to kiss me on the cheeks or lips.... But today she just stand quietly in front of me.

Many days passed, Jisoo's behavior changed back like before she meet with Taehyung many days ago. She again came back to the original cheerful Jisoo.... That I love the most in this whole world. It's been so many days, so I decided to propose Jisoo today. All the preparations are already done.

Candle light dinner 🍽 on the beautiful beach, with all the lightings, fire crackers and most importantly a ring for my beautiful future wife.

This is the ring, I customized for Jisoo

Everything is set..... Now I am just waiting for Jisoo to come downstairs. I am currently in the living room of Kim's mansion waiting for Jisoo. Uncle Hajoon and Aunt Jiyoo is sitting on the couch. They didn't know anything about my plan.... Even Mom and Dad also didn't know. I plan to surprise them together with Jisoo.
They didn't say anything like "Why am I standing here?.... and Where am I taking Jisoo this late?"..... They have already accepted Me for Jisoo and that's why I am so close to Uncle and Aunt.
I don't have only two parents... I have 4 loving parents..... This is the part I really love about my life.

Talking about love.... My love Jisoo came down stairs looking like an angel. I am mesmerized in just one glance. She's so breathtaking. The black dress looks damn beautiful on her petite body. I know my girl don't like to wear tight dresses that shows all the curves..... But someone ask me... How's she looking. My answer will always be "Jisoo is the most sexist girl, I have ever seen and she will be forever and ever... in my eyes, that's the fact".

 in my eyes, that's the fact"

*Ingore the camera*

When she came down, she is saying something to me but I can't hear her cause I am busy in admiring my beautiful angel. Later, she puts her hands on my shoulders and starts shaking me.
I finally came back to normal, she is something something... what is it??
I shakes my head and listened to me "Kook... Let's go, I am ready". She said to me. "Oh... You're here... Let's go". I take her hand in my hand and we came out of the mansion.
In front of the mansion door, my car is parked. I opened the passenger seat's doot for her and thanked me saying "What a gentleman". I couldn't hide my smile and said "Only for you baby".

When we reached at the beach, I ran fastly and opened the door for her and then closed her eyes with a blindfold, then puts my hands on her shoulders and we starts walking.

Jisoo:- Where are you taking me Kook?
Jungkook:- Just keep walking... We will be there soon.
Jisoo:- Oh... Okay.

After reaching the destination. I removed my hands from Jisoo's shoulders and came in front of her.

Jungkook:- Now... Remove your blindfold.
Jisoo:- Okay (she removed the blindfold and got shocked)
A tear escaped from her eyes when she sees me on my knees holding a ring box and smiling towards her.
I tensed when I see her crying.

Jungkook:- Hey.. Hey don't cry. Please.
Quickly wipe your tears... Otherwise I going from here.

She nodded and quickly wiped her tears and smiled. I inhales and exhales for a second and starts.
"I swear by the moon and the stars in the sky, and I swear like the shadow that's by your side. I see the questions in your eyes, I know what's weighing on your mind & you can be sure I know my heart. So... Will you do the honor and marry me.
WILL YOU MARRY ME KIM JISOO"

I screamed the last line. She stood there silently but again I see tears in her eyes. I stand up and pulled her in a hug.

Jungkook:- Look I am not forcing you, if you don't want to accept me then it's okay. We will always be best friends.

My voice is shuttering when I said the line. I pulled away from the hug and smiled towards her. I am smiling from the outside but seeing her standing silently I couldn't control my tears 😢 and a tear escaped from my eyes in front of her. I quickly wiped my tears and turns away. But something happened the next second I turned that made me freeze.

Jisoo hugged me tightly from the back and said "Don't turn... I will say this one time. I LOVE U and I willing to spend my whole with you.... So YES... I will marry Jungkook-ah".

When I hear her words, I removed her arms from my waist and kissed her. She responded to the kiss. A tears escaped from both of our eyes and smiled looking into each other's eyes.

After kissing her, I quickly sat on my knees with the ring again and smiles at her.
She takes her hand forword, I take her hand in my hand and puts the ring on her ring finger. Suddenly the sky boomed with fire crackers. Our friends- Jennie, Rose, Lisa, Jimin, Namjoon, J-Hope, Suga and Jin all came outside from their hiding places and starting clapping and cheering. They all came forword and hugged us.

"I am so happy today that you accepted me... I thought you will refuse me when I saw you standing quietly". I said and smiled at me. I smiles back and kissed me on the cheeks.

We are now returning to our mansion to tell our parents- the happy news. I know they will be extremely happy to hear the news. That's why I have already asked them to come gather at Kim's mansion.
When we enter the living room, we see our parents are sitting on the sofa having a questionable looks on their faces.
They all asked together "What happened?" We smiled at our parents and then Jisoo forwords her hand showing her ring 💍. I am just smiling.

They got shocked. But the next second our parents pulled us in a hug. I said "Mom, Dad, Aunt, Uncle... Leave us. It's suffocating".
When I said this two hands land on my head saying "Shut up". It was non other than Dad and Uncle Hajoon.
Our mom's said "We are so happy".
Our fathers also joined "Finally, God give this idiot his brain". I pouted on hearing this. Our mothers said " Shut up you both...Don't tease our son". Then we all started laughing.

___________________________________________
That's for this chapter guys.
Stay tuned for the next chapter.
Please vote and comment.
Love you all. ☺