Chapter 4

*Continue from previous chapter*

Jisoo was stunned to see Taehyung in the Principal office,

Jisoo's Pov :-

I see Taehyung in Principal's office, he's looking so handsome in black T-shirt and black jeans, even after 8 years I can immediately identify that he is my Tae.

I see Tae coming towards me, I lightly blush but when I see Taehyung standing in front of me looking blankly towards at me. I was shocked to see his behavior.

What was more shocking when he arrogantly says: MOVE

*End of Jisoo's Pov*

Jungkook's Pov :-

I see Taehyung coming towards Jisoo.
(Taehyung is also a good friend of mine)
but when I hear him talking to Jisoo arrogantly, I am shocked to the core cause I have never seen him talking to any girl like that, he always talks sweetly to everyone and with his girlfriend Tzuyu his voice seems like honey is dripping from his mouth.

I turned to see Jisoo who is standing shocked at her place and looking down at the floor.

Seeing Jisoo in this state, I clenched my fists.
I can't see Jisoo like this, she has suffered so much in the past. I can't see her like that.

I slowly tapped Jisoo's shoulders and calms her down.

*End of Jungkook's Pov*

After talking to the Principal, now both of them are moving towards their classroom.
(They are in the same major)
On reaching the classroom Jungkook asked for permission to enter from the teacher and Jisoo was standing outside of the classroom.

Jungkook goes and sits in front of Kim Taehyung.
Taehyung didn't even take a glance at Jungkook as he was looking outside of the window.

Class teacher claps his hands to takes everyone attention as he says: We have a new student everyone, let's welcome her.

Jisoo enters the classroom and stands near the teacher, everyone starts murmuring like how beautiful is she.
Jisoo hears them and lightly smile and says:  "Hello, my name is Kim Jisoo".

Everyone was shocked to see the heiress of the richest family in country and again starts murmuring.

Teacher again claps his hands and says:  Jisoo go and sit besides Taehyung.

As Jisoo starts moving towards Taehyung, Jungkook was clenching his fists but smiles at her.

Jisoo:  "Hi" says to Taehyung but he didn't look at her.

Later when the bell rings

———————————————————--

Oops cliffhanger.
Guys, This is author please vote, share and comment. ☺
Have a good day everyone.