Chapter 4 (part 1)

"Wake up!" I hear someone yell running up my stairs. Hopefully it's for my younger brother, Danny. "Dominique! Get up!" Okay, that's not for Danny. That must be Benny, damn you! I just want to sleep in. I never get to sleep in. Everyday I wake up at five in the morning for practice and get home at five from afternoon practice. Yesterday was my last day of morning practice so I was happy to sleep in today, but that plan is ruined. "What are you still doing in bed? Go take a shower now!" Ignoring her demand I lay in bed for a couple more seconds till I feel a pair of hands wrap around both of my ankles and pull me off my bed, making me land on my face.

Pushing the pain aside I shoot up. "I'm up! I'll go take a shower, just let me get my clothes ready."

"No need for that. I got it all ready just go take a shower, a quick one too. Oh and don't wash your hair. I know what I'm gonna do with it." I nod. I grab my iPhone 5 and walk to the bathroom. I step in the shower and put pandora on. My favourite song of all time comes on. The A Team. Right when I am about to sing along the music stops.

I look out to see Benny with my phone. "No distractions, hurry up! You have five minutes!" She walks out slamming the door behind her. Wow, thanks again. I just want to take a shower whilst listening to my favourite song. No, instead I have to take a shower in silence. I hate that, it makes me feel awkward. I also take longer because I think of random stuff and get distracted. I guess I'll think about how my day will go. Okay... Waking up was horrible. Shower was horrible. Getting ready... It will probably suck. Graduating will be amazing because I can leave the prison thats called school. After that, I go to dinner with Benny and Josh (Her twin and my boyfriend). Then I break up with Josh. Finally, I go home and sleep. Very productive day.

I step out of the shower and walk into my room. Seeing that Benny already put my clothes on the bed. I slip on the dress and start putting my shoes on till I hear someone knock on my door.

"Come in!" I yell

"You look amazing! My brother's going to drool all over you!"

"Uh, yeah" I say awkwardly. I forgot to tell her that I'm breaking up with him. I should just tell her now... Or I can wait after dinner. Yeah let's go with option 2. I hope she won't be disappointed in me. She's always telling us how we are a perfect couple and we can never break up because are children will be beautiful and stuff like that. I know she's kidding but I still feel bad. "But look at you! You look absolutely gorgeous!"

"Thanks. Okay, I'm going to do your hair sit down." Obeying her orders I sit on my chair and she starts undoing my braid. It is in perfect waves. Little less curly than my natural hair, but I love it. She then pins the front back and add a bit of mascara and eye shadow. "Don't want to put too much make up on." She tilts her head a bit and squints her eyes. "Perfect! Okay get your shoes on and I'm gonna run home an get my brother. Then we can leave. We'll take my car. When your ready, go outside. We will wait for you." I give her a thumbs up and watch her leave my room. I quickly grab my phone and wallet. Look in the mirror one last time and walk down stairs debating if I should get some food or not. Ehh, no we are going to dinner later. Then again, it's in five hours. Yep, I'm bringing food. I grab a snack and my keys then step out of my house. I look down at my phone to see I got a text from mum.

From mum:

Hello love, I just got a call from Zayn's mum. She said he is around here. I got his number if you would like to see him.

To mum:

Hi mum, that would be great! I will call him as soon as possible. It will be nice to see Zayn. Thank you!

I run to the car and sit in the back seat. "Hey babe, you look drop dead gorgeous!" I give him a weak smile and look down at my phone. Maybe I should text him right now. See if he wants to hang out after dinner.

To Zayn:

Hey it's Dominique, from Bradford. Your mum gave my mum your number and she gave it to me. She told me you are in town and I was wondering if you would want to hang out?

I wait a couple seconds and get an instant reply.

From Zayn:

Hey Domo! I miss you! That will be awesome if we could hang out. My mum called, she told me you are graduating today. That's so cool. Imagine if you stayed in England. We would be graduating together. Hmm, well it's fine cause I get to see you. Just text me when you are ready. Maybe we could go to a club or something.

To Zayn:

I can't believe you remember my nickname. Wow, well I won't finish till late. Going to dinner with my best friend and boyfriend... Oh well I have to go. The ceremony is about to start. Bye, see you soon!"

Okay, I lied. I am still in the car. I just feel awkward saying boyfriend in front of him. He hated when I got boyfriends back then. Not sure why though. I feel the car stop so I push my thoughts aside and hop out of the car. I grab my cap and gown then sit down waiting for someone to announce that it's time to leave.

______________

Sorry it took so long to update. I had finals so I was studying. Part 2 will most likely be posted tomorrow night. I hope you like it.