Chapter 12

*Louis POV*

"Wake up!" I hear a feminine voice coming closer to me. "Lou, Niall, wake up!" She raises her voice. Wait did Niall bring a girl home? Or worse, did I bring a girl home? Oh my god, what am I gonna tell Eleanor! I'm so screwed! "Wake up, I got you two something!"

Niall quickly raises his head. "Food? Oh aspirin? Yay! Thanks Benny, you're the best! I have a massive migraine." Wait, Benny? Where am I? I turn around to see her in a sports bra and spandex. She's a bit sweaty.

"Why are you in, uh, that? Not that there is anything wrong with that! I am just curious." I kinda felt a bit awkward.

"I went for a run with Liam this morning. We were gonna invite you guys but you both looked so peaceful when you were sleeping so we just left you two alone." She hands me my tray and walks out the door.

"Niall, do you know what happened last night?" I ask noticing the major headache I have. I look down at the tray all it has is water and aspirin.

"I dont know." I turn my head to see Niall chugging the water down finishing his last pill.

"Alright then!" I pick up the glass of water and throw the pill to the back of my throat. This is going to be a long day.

*Benny's POV*

"I'll be right back Li, going to see if Josh wants some breakfast." I quickly kiss him and walk up stairs to his room. "Josh?" I open his door to find his bed made. That's weird he's usually sleeping till noon. I know exactly where to find him.

Down the hall is the game room, he must be in there. I slowly open the door to see around 20 guys sleeping on the floor and Josh playing pac man. "What the hell Josh?! What is the whole team doing here?!" I yell, waking up a couple of guys.

"We drank a bit too much and they wanted to stay so I let them, I hope that's okay with you."

"Yeah, uh I'm going to make breakfast for all the guys I guess, be down in ten?" He nods and I walk back down the stairs. "Liam, call the guys, tell them to be here in five. We will all go outside and have breakfast." I open the fridge and take out four loafs of bread, three cartons of milk and orange juice, four egg cartons, a whole bunch of sausage, and two huge bottles of pancake mix.

Liam turn towards me and is pretty shocked with all the food. "Woah Benny, I know the lads eat a lot but not that much."

"The whole boys varsity team is here, I need to make a lot of food. Ill be right back, I'm going to clean up the back yard. Do me a favor and start toasting the bread?"

I walk outside noticing it is hot. A perfect day to eat outside. Thank god I have a long table that can fit up to 30 people.

I walk back inside to see all the bread toasted and half of the pancakes ready. "Thanks Liam, I really appreciate it!" I kiss him on the cheek and start cooking the bacon. The door bell rings, I look out the window to see Harry and my cousin. "Liam, can you get that please."

"Benny! I missed you!!" Taylor greets me by giving me a huge hug. "Where's Roxy and Levi? I want to see those beautiful puppies!!" I point to the back and she runs out.

"Ben, do you think you could, uh maybe put on a shirt? Harry keeps on staring." I look down obliviously. I forgot that I am in just a sports bra.

I quickly run up stairs and put my white water polo T-shirt on. Might as well wake up all the guys since breakfast is almost ready.

All the boys were awake but wouldn't get up. "Hey guys, breakfast is almost ready, go in the back. Ill serve all of you now if you would like?" Everyone in the room runs down stairs leaving me alone with a guy. A guy who I have history with. Awesome...

"Hey uh Christian, breakfast is ready." I saw awkwardly and shyly.

"What happened to us Benny, I seriously thought everything was going perfect. Then the next day you act like nothing happened. Why? Is there someone else?" His voice cracks. I know what he's been through, he lost his parents and his girlfriend. His brother moved on the other side of the world. His sister is married and lives with with her husband and two kids.

"I'm really sorry but there is someone else, I'm sorry." He looks down in disappointment. "Hey c'mon, lets go get some breakfast." I stick out my hand and offer to help him up.

He's a very nice guy. Strong, cute, sweet, and caring guy. He deserves someone like his old girl friend, not me. I actually feel bad for Liam, cause he has me. I'm the weird crazy girl that everyone wants to stay away from.

"Hey Benny, you okay?" I look up to see Liam looking concern. I turn around to see everyone outside. I face him again, "I'm just really tired." Giving him a small smile. "Alright ready to serve?"

"No Dominique and Zayn's not here." Right when he said that, the door opens. "Oh my god!" Liam and I say at the same time.

I pull her aside. "What the hell happened?" I whisper a bit loudly to her. I turn to see Liam and Zayn high-fiving each other. Lord please help these people.

"What are you talking about? Nothing happened!" I look at his hair and looked up at her hair.

"So you didn't have sex," she shakes her head. "So you didn't have sex but both of you manage to get sex hair?"

She panics and run to the mirror. "Oops, I forgot to fix that at home." He cheeks turn into a bright red.

"Oops yeah, fix that before Josh sees you-"

"Dominique?" My brother comes in the kitchen. Well this is awkward. Just Liam, Zayn, Josh, Dominique, and me.

"Oh hi Josh." She looks down like she knows she did something wrong. Josh knows by well, their hair.

"So this is the guy who you uh, never mind." He shakes his head and walks up stairs.

*Dominique's POV*

"I'm going to talk to josh, I'll be right back." I give Benny a tap on the shoulder. "Have you talked to him yet."

"Yeah he's a bit mad, but it's okay, he'll get over it." Benny walks outside to serve the boys food.

I notice that his room is slightly open so I push it. "Hey Josh, can I talk- Oh my god!"

_______________

A/N:

Please vote!!! Yay I'm going to Peppinos for my confirmation dinner!!! I'm pretty excited for dinner, but nervous for the ceremony. I'm wearing small wedges, and I probably will still trip.

Weird fact about Sabrina #4:

I hate the beach!