Chapter 4 (part 2)

I grab my cap and gown then sit down waiting for someone to announce that it's time to leave.

______________

We finally get our diplomas and wait for the last speech. Which is the ASB President. I see him walk up to the podium and shakes our principle's hand.

"Hi, some of you may not know me but my name is Josh Sheilds and I am your ASB President. The past four years have been really interesting. I remember first day of freshman year I was walking with my twin sister, Benny, and this boy who was a senior, he spit gum on my sisters hair and pushed my head against hers so the gum would get stuck in both of our heads. We ran to the health office and took us ten minutes took get out, we were five minutes late to our class and in front of the class we had to explain why we were late. Or the time when I met my girlfriend, Dominique. I walked to the pool deck and saw her in her suit about to jump in the pool. I saw my sister doing the same so I go up to her and ask if she was new to the district. She told me that her name was Dominique Sheere and she moved here from England. I still find it cute that she still talks with a British accent and she still uses the British slang. Oh, or sophomore year when we had our 1 year anniversary and the whole varsity boys and girls water polo team crashed it thanks to Benny. Anyways, I've had a lot of fun in high school but I think my favorite memory was of course meeting my beautiful girlfriend. Before we all leave and move on with our lives, I want to make one special announcement. Dominique Sheere, I love you so much and I just want to say that I know you are the one for me."

Well... Uh...I'm screwed. This will be one awkward dinner.

All I could hear is "aww" in the crowd. He then steps off the stage and walks towards me. Please don't talk to me. Please don't talk to me. Please don't ta-- "Hey, did you like my speech?" He says giving me a kiss on the nose. No! I didn't like your speech, you totally ruined everything! How am I going to break up with him? I don't know. Oh god, I can't do it yet.

Well, fuck.

"I loved your speech" hoping he doesn't hear my sarcasm. I watch him sit next to his sister who is sitting next to me. I look up to find the principle walk back onto the stage.

"I would like to present the graduated class of 2012" that is when all seniors throws their cap in the air and start cheering.

__________

"Did you find your cap yet?" Benny asks me. We've been at the school for another hour looking for our caps that we threw. I just wanted to leave it there and go to dinner because I am starving.

I kick all the caps that are still on the ground and trip on one. Falling flat on my face, I land on one of the caps. I grab it from under me and look at the name. I read 'Dominique Sheere' on it. Yes! I finally find it! "Guys, I found it! Finally! C'mon let's go eat! I'm so hungry!" I get up and start sprinting to the car. I then look at my phone. Ooo, I got a text.

From Zayn:

Hey Domo, I'm so sorry I can't hang out today. I have something really important. I can't do it tomorrow either, what about Sunday? I'm free that day. Sorry again.

To Zayn:

Hey Zayn, it's totally fine. I'm pretty tired so I didn't think I could make it to the club, and I have to go to a concert tomorrow with my friend. So I can't hang out tomorrow but Sunday I'm most likely free on Sunday.

From Zayn:

Okay cool, what concert are you going to?

To Zayn:

I'm going to a One Direction concert. My friend got front row tickets and backstage passes, so she dragging me to it.

From Zayn: