Chapter 9

I look at the picture one last time and press the send button. It officially sends to my brother. Hopefully Dominique won't get mad at me. That's the one thing I can't stand. Dominique mad. I mean might as well stab yourself in the eyes because you will still feel the same pain... She loves revenge and not the good kind. When I ruined her 1 year anniversary with Josh she got so pissed that I ended up with a broken arm. But you got to love her.

"Guys, the concerts about to start. Lets go!" Harry interrupts the silence. We all decide to go to our original seats in the front row. Luckily we didn't lose Rion or Paloma so we get to stand right next to each other.

It takes a while for them to start but once they do, they start with Up All Night. Liam comes in running in my direction and starts singing.

"Oh my god, Liam's singing to me!" This girl around my age yells behind me. I turn around and give her the death stare. He poop brown eyes and her black hair went down to her chin, I know her from somewhere. Her tomato shaped body figure and her serious face 24/7. That's Marina. A junior from my school. She's a freak!

I give all my attention to Liam and he brings down the mic to his side and winks at me. "I knew it! Liam likes me, I mean who wouldn't!" I want to turn around and tell her to shut up cause nobody likes her, she's the biggest liar. "Leeyum loves me!!"

"Marina, shut the fuck up! He's singing to Benny not your ugly ass! You tomato!" Paloma snaps. Rion laughs and sucks her face off. Ugh, tran you not. PDA bro! You know I wonder what that stands for... Potato daring apple... Yes! I am a genius! I look up and my eyes land on Liam's sexy abs. I guess the boys ripped his shirt off. Oh lord sweet Jesus, am I in heaven?

"Liam, let me lick your abs!" I hear Marina scream from behind me. That's it. Bitch mode.. On.

"Look Marina, Liam is talking to me okay, I swear to god if you say Liam is singing to you or something like that, i'll snap your neck in a millisecond. Just wait... I'll prove to you that I will be Liam's next girlfriend. So stay the fuck away! Got it?" Her face is priceless, it is kinda like she is scared of me. It's a bit funny cause she texted me and threatened to beat me up, she's too weak to do that. I look to my side and see Dominique giving her the death stare that bitch is going down!

I just notice there is a couch on stage when all the boys just fall onto it. "Hello LA! How is everyone doing!" Zayn yells into the mic. "Awesome, well I would like to invite a couple people on stage, they are in the front row!" Oh no, this cannot go well.

"Omg! They are calling me on stage! Move bitches!" Marina pushes through the crowd till she bumps into me. That's it! Right when I am about to go for a punch, Dominique stops me.

"Look you little c***, I told you to stay away, now you're going to pay! Just wait till tomorrow! I will find you and hurt you so bad!" She whispers loudly so only our group and Marina can hear her. Yeah, Dominique pissed? Check! Paloma grabs Dominique and Rion grabs me, pulling us to the very front of the stage where about 5 guards are standing. Paloma nudges Dominique and I forward. "H-hi, uh we're um their f-friends..." Dominique stutters. They let us through and we all stop at the stair that connects to the stage. Liam and Louis walk over.

"C'mon lets go,there nothing to be scared of." Louis grabs Dominique's hand and Liam grabs mine. Niall walks on by pushing Rion and Paloma on stage.

"Everybody! This is Rion Boyeau, Paloma Candy, Benny Sheilds, and Dominique Sheerer!" Louis introduces us.

"Please take a seat." Harry puts down the mic and pats the couch.

"Where? There's no room on here." Dominique says trying to squeeze between Louis and Zayn.