Chapter 5

Chapter 5

*Zayn's POV*

I wake up to the sound of two boys fighting down stairs. Weird, last time I checked I live alone. I slowly walk out of my room and head to the kitchen.

"Niall! Stop eating all the food! That's for Zayn!" I watch Louis chase him. Right when I am about to stop them Niall trips over Harry and pouts. I pick Niall up and get tackled by Louis.

"Ouch!" Harry screams getting up and runs up to Liam landing in his lap.

"Harry! Move!" Liam pushes him off the couch landing onto the floor. Not letting his eyes leave his phone.

"Jesus, that hurt!" Harry mumbles into the ground.

"Lou! Get off of me!" I yell.

"Oh sorry Zayn, I didn't know you were down here. I thought you were still sleeping" Louis puts out a hand and offer to help me up.

"Well, you know, you guys were a bit loud. How did you guys even get in?" I ask remembering locking the door last night.

"You left your key at my flat so I came to return it, and the boys wanted to come so now we're all here. Oh and Paul wants you to get ready. We are leaving in about fifteen minutes. We get to roam around L.A.!!!" Louis shouts with excitement. Not sure if it's a good idea to go around Los Angeles. We will most likely get attacked by random people. Well this should be fun...

______________

*Benny's POV*

I wake up to my phone buzzing by my ear. Ooo a text! I'm popular! Haha, no it's probably a text from my mom telling me there's breakfast on the table. I hope so! I really want food!

Oh just kidding I got two texts. Yay!

From Mommy:

Hi Sweety, I left six pancakes in the microwave. I didn't want to wake you up. And I had to leave for work. I won't be back till tomorrow night. Please share some food for Josh. There is three each for you two. And I hope you ave fun at the concert with Dominique. Please feed the dogs today and tomorrow. I didn't have time this morning. Oh and I found your brothers car keys. They were in the refrigerator. I put them on the kitchen table, please give it to him. Oh, and I left yours on the table as well. Do me a favor. Can you both please clean the house? Dad's finally getting back tomorrow night. I'm picking him up at the airport when I get off work and I want the house spotless. Please don't hire a maid again. We don't want them breaking everything again. Love you, be safe.

To Mommy:

Okay, okay I got everything. Plus, the maid thing was all Josh's fault. I will see you soon mommy. I love you.

I should do everything before I forget. Ok, so number one eat breakfast. Alright. I can do that. I make my way to the kitchen and grab pancakes out of the microwave. My favorite! So there's six pancakes left. I'll be fair. Four for me and two for Josh. Perfect. Once I finished my third one I see Josh sits down and just stare at me.

"Yes?" I curiously ask.

"Is there food for me?"

"Yeah, here. You get two and I got two." I look down and start eating my pancakes again. I can feel him staring at me... "What do you want Josh?"

"Liar!" He yells.

"What, what are you talking about?" I look at him confused.

"There was six pancakes... Not four."

"Prove it!"

"The text she sent us!"

"Us?"

"Yes, it was a group message you dumb ass. Geeez, sometimes I wonder how you have friends."

"Geez, sometimes I wonder how you have a girlfriend." I mimic him. He looks angry. Mission accomplished. Yes! Oh how I love making my brother mad. I grab his car keys and chuck it at him. His face expression changed instantly from furious to excited.

"Woah, where did you find it!?"

"Mom found it in the fridge. Psh, you called me the dumb ass."

"Shut up."

"Okay, so I'll feed the dogs while you clean the house. Do not call Miss Gomez. You know she's horrible at cleaning. She breaks everything and smells funny. Just invite one of your friend over, maybe they can help. I need to go to Dominique's house now. I'm grabbing my stuff and leaving, we are going to L.A. So please don't destroy the house when I'm gone."

I grab a bag that has all my clothes for the concert, wallet, keys, pajamas, make up, and curling iron. Oh and the tickets. Pretty sure I need that.

I walk up to Dominique's door and walk right in. Right when I am about to go to the kitchen she stops me. "No food! We're late, let's go!" She grabs my wrist and pulls me out the door.

"Ready?" She asks me.

"Couldn't be more readier!"

"Benny, 'readier' isn't a word..."

"It is now. Just shut up and drive." I look down to see that I still have a text that I haven't opened. Whoops, I forgot to open it this morning. Hmm, it's a really weird area code... It must be from Daddy!

_________________

A/N

I hope you like it. Sorry I take forever to update. I've been busy with school and church. Luckily my sport ended so I can probably write more. I have three more church classes and I get confirmed. Yay! And I'm half way done with sophomore year.

Please vote and comment. I'll try to update as soon as possible.