Chapter 2.

"H-hey uh Benny,who's that guy?"

_______________

"That's Zayn! He is so hot! You know, you two would be the perfect couple! You guys have so much in common! You both care about your hair," Benny rubs my head and my hair goes all over the place. I look at her angrily and she apoligizes. Nobody messes with my hair! That's really the only thing I care about. I fix my hair and push my long brown curly hair behind my shoulders. "You both love the colour purple and red, you were both born in Bradford, England, and you both think you're bad asses!" My fist flies up and ends up inches away from her face. She flinches and puts her hands over her face. "Holy shit! I was just joking! Put your arm down! Jesus, you almost punched me in the face!" Her face was priceless! I give her a little smirk and turn my attention to Zayn, but this time I notice he's looking right at me.

I quickly look away and get my drink from the counter. I start shoving through the loud girls till I feel someone tugging at my shoulder. I pick up my head and look at the reflection of the window. It is the one and only Zayn. I bow my head down and walk out the door. Not wanting to look back. Not sure why, but I have a bad feeling about Zayn. Yes, he's a perfect angel but when we connected eyes there was something there. Something that I just don't remember.

"Why was there so many girls in there?" My mum asks. I tell her all about One Direction being there. "Wait, aren't you going to a One Direction concert with Benny?"

"Yes! I am so excited!! Thank you for letting me take your daughter, Mrs. Sheere. We are going to have so much fun!!" Of course Benny has to butt into our conversation. I guess it's because she loves talking. Okay, she can get annoying but she's so sweet, kind, carefree, funny, and a loveable person. "Oh this is my house, thank you! I'll see you tomorrow at school! Bye!" I wave goodbye and drive back home, which is right across the street.

I jump out of the car, run up stairs, and get ready for bed. After i take a quick shower, brush my hair, brush my teeth, and after finishing my homework I fall fast asleep.

*Zayn's POV*

"Daria, Dani, Dana, Dorthy, Denise, Debbie, no... Shit! What's her name?"

"Who are you talking about mate?" Liam slowly walked into my room. Wow, thanks for privacy.

"That girl I tried to stop in Starbucks, she looks so familiar. I think I know we from somewhere. I'm just trying to find out her name." I think really hard... Where was she from?

"It's Dominique." Harry interrupted my thoughts. I give him a confused look. How would he know? "Oh uh, her jumper had her name on it." He scratches the back of his head. "She's pretty hot" he then walks out of my room. Okay? A bit random.

"So was her friend..." Liam whispers. Not sure if I was meant to hear that though.

I am finally alone again in my room. So... Dominique. Oh my god. It can't be... "Harry! Get over here." He slowly walks into my room. "Did it just say Dominique or did it have her last name?"

"It said Dominique Sheere. Why?" Harry raises an eyebrow. He's suspicious. I can see why, I'm on the verge of screaming at the top of my lungs. Holy shit! I can't believe that's Dominique! My old best friend friend. My old best friend that I loved. I notice that she is still wearing her necklace. The necklace I gave on her fourteenth birthday. The day I was going to tell I loved her. Oh my god! Seeing her today was amazing. She looks beautiful! "Zayn? Why do you need to know?" Harry interrupts my thoughts.

"Oh uh nothing... I'm going to bed bye..." I motion Harry to get out and turn off my light. Closing my eyes and pushing all the thoughts of Dominique to the side, I finally fall asleep...

________________