Chapter 3.

"Hey, so today I was thinking after class we could go to the mall and get an outfit for the concert thats in two days?!? I am so excited!!" I nod and Benny keeps on rambling about the concert. Why can't she just focus in school. I mean we aren't doing anything since tomorrow's the last day of school and our graduation. Why isn't he excited about that. Every senior is excited. Tomorrow we are done going to this prison! It's going to be so much fun!

The bell finally rang and we ran out of school. We hop into my car and I drive to the mall. We look around till we stop right in front of the food court. We both stop and stare. I look at her and open my mouth. Not giving me a chance to speak she grabs me by the wrist and pulls me inside.

We look around for the perfect place to eat, till Benny stops dramatically and whispers "I found the one..." I look at her with narrow eyes, what is she doing? "MCDONALD'S!" Ah, our favourite place to eat. She starts sprinting in line, and I casually walk to the line pretending I don't know her. It was working till she start yelling at me to hurry up. I face palmed myself and smiled awkwardly.

After we finish eating we go to Hollister. We look for any outfit to wear to the concert. We find nothing... At all! We look around for another ten minutes inside the store. We were about to leave till I spot a clothes rack that we never saw before. I slowly make my way to it and grab the perfect shirt for me. It's a white tank top and has a big skull on it. Benny also finds the perfect shirt. It was kind of a plain teal colour tank top, it buttons in the front and on the bottom you tie it. We both got cute dark blue jean shorts. I got black and white converse and she got all black vans.

We leave Hollister and go to the nail salon. Both getting French Tips on our hands and feet. After we are all set we start walking out of the mall till I remember about graduation tomorrow and I have nothing to wear. "Benny, wait!" Pick up my pace to catch up to her. "I don't have anything to wear for graduation." She ignores me and walks in the car. "Benny! Can we go back inside, I need to buy a dress!" She then takes my keys and starts the car. She then rolls down the window. "What are you doing?" I try to open the door but she locks it. I try to grab her but she rolls up the window. I go around and sit in the drivers seat. "What's up?" I ask.

"Drive."

"Drive? Drive where?"

"My house."

"Why?"

"I have the perfect dress for you. Now go." I start the engine and drive to her house. Instead of parking in her drive way I parked in mine, since its right across the street. I drop my clothes off in my garage and walk out noticing she's already in her room. I close my garage, walk across the street and walk into her house. "I'm in my room!" She yells from upstairs. Ignoring her I walk into her kitchen and start looking for food.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Her older brother comes in all sweaty. Probably getting back from football practice.

"Bestie!" I run up to Tony giving him a big hug. I love messing with him. He grabs a snack and walks out the door. "Bye!" He ignores me, shutting the door behind him.

"Hey babe, I didn't know you were coming." Benny's twin brother, which is my boyfriend, comes up to me giving me a peck on the cheek.

"I- um, your sister is getting me a dress for tomorrow. I have to go up stairs. Bye" I give him a kiss and sprint up the stairs to her room. "Okay, where's the dress?" I stare at her and she's pointing to her bed. "Oh my god! Benny this is perfect!" I see a short red strapless dress that has red rhinestones as a little belt. I see next to it she has the original high top converse. (The black and white ones) next to that I see hers. A teal short strapless dress and it has matching high tops with it. The same exact color. We look at each other and she starts tearing up.

"This is going to be the best weekend ever!" She runs up to me giving me a big hug.

*Liam's POV*

One o'clock in the morning. Why the hell am I up? I don't know but I'm hungry. Oh my god! I sound like Niall. Oh we'll. I walk down stairs and make my way to the kitchen till I see Zayn on the floor playing around with a pile of pictures. "Zayn, what are you doing up? And why are there pictures of you and a girl when you were little?" I look up at him and see that he's almost asleep. I grab him throw him over my shoulders and bring him to his room. I set him down and go back down stairs.

I still see the pictures on the ground an I pick it up. These are all of Zayn and a girl together. The most recent picture looks like him putting on a necklace for the girl. On the back it says 'my last day with the lovely Dominique. I love and miss her so much!'

That necklace he put on her... And the girl in Starbucks he was trying to stop had the same necklace. I remember her walking out with we friend who turned around and winked at me. I would find that very creepy if it was someone else but not her so I winked back. She is absolutely gorgeous and perfect. I push those thoughts aside and remember why I am I the kitchen. For food! Oh god I sound like Nialler again. Oh well...

____________

Sorry it's a bit short.

I hope you like it

Follow my friend and I on Instagram:

@mrspayne_mrszayn