Chapter 6.

Hmm, it's a really weird area code... It must be from Daddy!

______________

I open the text while jumping into Dominique's car.

From unknown number:

Hey honey, it's your dad. I am using one of my old friends phone by the way. Guess who's it is?

To unknown number:

Hi daddy I miss you so much! You know I'm a horrible guesser, who's phone is it?

From unknown number:

I know, I still remember the time I asked you to guess who was coming to eat and you guessed Bruno Mars. It ended up being your grandma. Anyways when I was younger I lived in Wolverhampton and I had this really amazing friend. Her name is Karen Payne and she told me about her son. Then I realized, thats the boy you're in love with, so next week your coming here with Dominique to visit me. And you two can meet Karen, maybe even the boys.

To unknown number:

Oh my god! No way! Daddy I love you! I'm gonna find Dominique and tell her right now!

"Dominique, guess what!?" I start punching her arm.

"Dude, I'm driving!" She yells back. Ok miss crabby pants. Geez. "What do you want." She says quietly.

"We are going to Wolverhampton to meet One Direction! My dad and your dad are there right now. They come here tomorrow night and go back next week. Since we don't have school or practice our dads are taking us to England! My dads old friend is Liam Payne's mom and the boys will be there next week!!! I can't believe we get to spend more time with them!!!"

"Can you quiet down, you are too damn loud!" She rubs her forehead like she has a headache or something.

*Dominique's POV*

I rub my forehead. Thanks to Benny I have a major headache. So I have to go to England with Benny and meet One Direction... Again. This will be awesome...

"Okay just please act normal. I don't want to be seen with a crazy obsessive fan." I raise an eyebrow and she pretends to be shocked.

"I'm not an obsessive fan. I'm just dedicated." She responds.

"No your a crazy obses--"

"AHHHHH!!!!!!" She screams from the top of her lungs.

"WHAT?!?" I panic and stop the car quickly. What the hell is going on?!

"Kiss you is on the radio!!" She giggles.

"The fuck? You could've gotten us killed! Luckily not a lot of people are on the road! If you do that one more time, I swear I will turn this car around and back to our flat, okay"

"You mean house, and sorry." She looks at me with her puppy eyes. It's nearly impossible to think she's not innocent with those eyes. It's so adorable.

"You know I'm not going to get rid of my British accent. Or my slang. I like it. It makes me unique." I still remember my first day of high school.

*First day of High School*

"Hey, I see the suit fits you. Anyways, this is my brother Josh, we both are on varsity for water polo, your probably new to this sport so if you need any help just ask us." I nod. I jumped I the water with the varsity girls and just floating not knowing what to do. "Hey! Novice girls are over there!" Benny yelled at me and pointed to a group of girls trying to swim. She obviously didn't know I was on varsity. Then the coach came out and called all the girls to hop out of the water and huddle in a circle on the pool deck.