Gone Wrong

Mimi groaned as she trudged down the hall towards Dimentia's room. She had been woken up a few moments earlier, and her messy hair and sunken eyes proved that.

"Ughhhh..... Why did the Count have to call a MEETING this early!!!" Mimi whined, "And send me to tell Dimentia, too, ugh."

Mimi continued down the mirror hall, heading towards Dimentia's room. She turned a corner and halted, hearing some yelling. Peering ahead, Mimi saw the door to Dimentia's room swing open and Mr.L get shoved out.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WOULD LET ME FALL FOR YOU! I HATE YOU SO MUCH AND THANK YOU FOR CARING ABOUT ME!" Dimentia yelled, "AND TAKE YOUR STUPID BANDANA!"

Mr.L's bandana was thrown at him from inside the room and the door was slammed shut.

"Well, THOSE were some mixed messages," Mimi stated, walking up to Mr.L.

Mr.L flinched and quickly readjusted his hat, which was on crooked.

"How much of that did you hear?!" Mr.L exclaimed.

Mimi smirked.

"All of it." Mimi lied.

"Oh Grambi, SERIOUSLY?! E-even in the room?!" Mr.L asked.

"Nope!" Mimi laughed.

Mr.L let out a huge sigh of relief.

"Don't SCARE ME LIKE THAT!" Mr.L yelled, "Why are you even here this early?!"

"I could ask you the same thing, Green Thunder! But I won't 'cause I don't really wanna." Mimi replied, "The Count called a meeting that's gonna be in about fifteen minutes. I was told to get Dimmy."

Mr.L glanced back at her room and flushed.

"I-I don't think she'll want to come." Mr.L murmured.

Mimi shrugged.

"Whatever. Doesn't excuse you though. See ya, Green Blunder!" Mimi cheered.

Mimi laughed as she flipped away. Mr.L let out a sigh before charging after her.

--------------------One SPM Cutscene Transition Theme Later--------------------

O'Chunks kneeled on his podium, wheezing after practically busting a lung in an attempt to sing. Nastasia stood on her usual podium, a neutral frown plastered on her face. Mimi flipped into the room, an angry expression on her face.

"Gosh, O'Chunks, QUIT IT! You're breaking windows! What are you yelling about?" Mimi exclaimed.

"Oh, that? Yeah, I just had O'Chunks come up with a nice motivational tune." Nastasia stated, "And as punishment for getting beat by that hero AGAIN, I'm making him sing it 1,000 times."

Mimi gawked.

"1,000... 1,000 TIMES?!" Mimi yelled, "Gosh, you're even more evil than I thought! Hey, but enough chatting! So where's the Count, huh? I wanna see him! He hasn't called me to do anything, and I'm getting SOOOOOOOOOOO BORED!"

"No getting bored on my watch! Because that OBVIOUSLY went well last time, yeesh!"

Everyone turned to see Mr.L hop down onto his platform.

"HEY, COUNT? My destructive little friend is all gassed up and itching to get back in action!" Mr.L exclaimed, "Yes, Brobot is begging me to take him out. Say the word, and I'll roll out."

Nastasia sighed.

"Yeah, great enthusiasm, but let's shelve the robot action plan for now, 'K?" Nastasia said, "The thing is, the Count kinda left specific orders for us to stand by. Got that?"