When they found you

Key :
M/n (male name)
F/c (favorite color)
D/n (doll name)
F/f (fav food)
H/c (hair color)
E/c (eye color)

[Warning bad english,misspelling and OOC]

✨ Licorice cookie ✨

He found you when he tried to find poison mushroom while he walks to the forest as usual trying to find our cute poison mushroom only to see poison mushroom with another (F/c) mushroom cookie who play with poison mushroom and then he aproach those kids.

Licorice cookie : "MUSHROOM THERE YOU ARE WHAT DID POMEGRANATE AND I TOLD YOU ABOUT GOING TO THE OUTSIDE TO FAR!?"

Licorice yell still not noticing you untill you suddenly sneeze making licorice and poison mushroom look at you then he ask what are you doing in this forest and were your parents are.

Licorice : "hey kid what are you doing here and were are your parent?"

M/n : "i dunno were they are but the last thing i remember we playing hide and seek and then i couldn't find them until now what happen?"

You cried and Then licorice told you that he want to be your father with poison mushroom as your older sibling of course you're happy then you grab your f/c dino plushie named d/n then go with licorice and poison mushroom back to the castle.

🍫 Dark choco cookie 🍫

Dark choco cookie was going to back to the castle after doing his mission and then he hear a crying sound that lead him to a kid who had a f/c teddy bear
He aproach you when suddenly you make him float he tried to calm you down and as were your parent.

Dark choco cookie : "hey kiddo what are you doing in this place were your parent?"

M/n : "......they said they gonna buy some milk and never come back..."

Dark choco cookie POV : 'poor kid their parents left him well someone needs to take care of him so why dont i take him as my son i will do my best to be the best father for him'

After you put him back down to the ground Then dark choco cookie said that he wants you to be his child and promise never leave you alone so you and dark choco cookie going back to the castle.

🌺 Pomegranate cookie 🌺

Pomegranate is walking until she see a silhouette of a little cookie standing in front of her while holding f/c bunny plushie she tried to ignore you but you follows her anywhere until in front of the gate she ask you why are you following her.

Pomegranate cookie : "why are you following me kid?"

M/n : "......."

Pomegranate cookie's POV : 'not much talk huh?'

Pomegranate cookie : "hey kid what's your name and were your parents?"

M/n : "dead..."

She then ask you if its ok if she going to be your mother and of course you said yes then you and your mom going back to the castle together.

🐶 red velvet cookie 🐶

Actually chiffon is the one who found you and brings you to him.

Red velvet cookie is trying to find his friend chiffon the cake hound in the forest only to see chiffon playing with a child cookie he calls chiffon making you sad as chiffon come back and hugging you when he see's this only to awwed/awed at the cuteness.

Red velvet cookie : "why is he not scared and you know what nevermind they're so adorable"

When red velvet, chiffon and the other cake hounds gonna go back you followed them until chiffon notice you barked and jump at you licking your face and thats how red velvet claiming you as his child since he cant play with chiffon or any cake hounds you will always play with them.

👑 dark enchantress 👑

Boi she's your grandma you guys had grandchild and grandma relationship

She will keeping you safe and making you as her next generation of darkness cookie and making her minions as your play buddy whenever she cant.