!New villains!

[Warnings : misspellings, bad english and OOC]

[A/n : hello my dear readers! i present you one of my villain cookie run oc im sorry if the oc didnt look like what you guys expected bye.]

Dun

Dun

DUUUUN

[👑❤KING OF HEARTS❤👑]

Or

[You can choose wich one do you like]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{ When he found you }

He's your already your dad King of hearts and dark enchantress are cousins so she's your aunt you and your dad really close he really loves you as his son one more thing your dad fall in love with pomegranate cookie.

{When he show's you to others}

Dark enchantress cookie introduced you and your dad to the other villains that you're one of the dark enchantress cookie's family you only had eye on a mushroom cookie you didnt notice they was in front off you until there was a flying mushroom in your face you get back to reality only to see poison mushroom cookie introduced themselves and ask if you like some shroomies after some introduction you guys having a tea party.

{Your abilities}

Your power almost the same as your dad.

- OFF WITH YOUR HEADS = you can chop chop your enemy's head or any other parts until they crumbs.

- CARD SOLDIERS = summoning card soldiers for ya.

Drawbacks = moodswings nonstop yelling if you use your power too much.

{When you're bored}

Your dad or aunt cant look after you so you're lonely not until poison mushroom came and bring some cute mushroom and dino hand puppets.

You guys making some drama with the hand puppets the viewers are the villains you guys didnt notice it until there was a loud clapping sounds you see your dad aunt licorice bat cat and others you feel kinda embarrassed and hide behind the mini theatre.