new villain catch up

A/n i didnt know if he was a villain or not but he's my fav dont judge me :)

[Warning bad english, misspellings and OOC]

🐚 Lobster cookie 🐚

{When he meet you}

He's the new people on the meeting and you're the chess villain why? Because you can manipulate people with their emotion action using trauma and fear but you're lonely you will only come out when theres a meeting or something important but you didnt come out when theres nothing important so thats why you're lonely.

After the meeting he see's you playing in your room alone he tried to play with you but you will always hide well few month later you begin to see him as your papa and ask him if he want to be your dad because he is the only one you trust and he said yes and you begin to hug him you finally find someone who will be your parent someone who to be trust.

{Meet the others}

You already a villain and everyone suprised that he gain your trust plus he's your dad everyone start to congratulate him for gain your trust and he will become your friend after poison mushroom plus your emotional support dad and a supportive dad.

{Your ability and drawback}

Ability = manipulator you can manipulate people with their fear, trauma some other emotions and actions to causing them to damaged themselves

Drawback = you will be crying all day because the pain in your head but dont worry your lobster dad will comfort you and make you better

{When you're bored}

You and your dad decide to do something fun since you guys were bored theres no mission yet and you guys try to play games together on your computer you and your dad decide to play some games until dark enchantress want you and your dad to go on a mission together on the first time.

You guys went to the kingdom to spy some cookie to make some evil plans and you guys did it with some disguised and manipulation of yours the mission was a succes they though that you and your dad just a lost cookie who need some place to live and something.

When you guys getting back to the castle you and your dad do a report to dark enchantress that the mission succes and go playing with your dad again until dinner.

{Movie night with him}

You guys watched *Finding dory*

You and your dad prepared some snacks and others so when you watched the mivie you will comfortable
In the end of the movie you guys fall asleep next to each other and snuggling together.