when they show you to others

[Warning bad english, misspellings and OOC]
✨ licorice cookie ✨

The others didnt much care so you and poison mushroom are almost the same cookie except your ability are to create a mushroom minion same as licorice but the minion didnt use sword or any other weapon they explode, splashing poison and acid to the enemy.

Its a gloomy morning a prefect morning for playing with your sibling you and mushroom cookie had a breakfast first and go play on your playroom until you and your sibling + dad being call for another mission.

🍫 dark choco cookie 🍫

Same as licorice but the diffrent is you and pomegranate cookie is getting along pretty well and some of them are suprised because she never express her emotion until you came to the castle and being her reading buddy.

🌺 pomegranate cookie 🌺

Ok the entire people is suprised that she had a kid with her and another suprise! Thats her son yes yes you are her son you and everyone get along you're friendly with everybody but aggressive towards your enemy

You and your mom love to reading books you guys are reading buddy to each other (my headcannon) you will always reading poison mushroom a story before they go sleep.

🐶 red velvet cookie 🐶

Same as dark choco and licorice some didnt really care, you and poison mushroom get along just like siblings and always ask mushroom to play tag or hide and seek with you and chiffon or any other cake hounds or monsters

Chiffon and the other cake hounds and monters are your friends you didnt afraid of them and the cake hound see you as their family and would always snuggle with you and mushroom whenever you feel tired and sleepy.

👑 dark enchantress cookie 👑

Everyone suprised she had a grand son same as pomegranate you friendly to everybody else but aggressive towards your enemy you and pomegranate secretly besties and you're her emotional support so your important to her you and your grandma are having a normal grandma and grandchild relationship but you know she's evil so you and dark enchantress cookie will always making evil plans together.