you confess to your crush

[Warning : bad english, misspellings and OOC]

✨ Licorice cookie ✨

Since you and poison mushroom had the same crush so why dont you confess to onion cookie together you ask your dad licorice to buy you some flower your dad ask why and you and poison said its for the most lovely girl that we ever met licorice was dumbfounded and spit his coffee you then ask again if you can buy the flower your dad then say yes and bring you to the flower shop and buy some [favorite flower]  for onion since poison mushroom have their best shroomies for her after that you guys went back home and prepared the gift for her.

Tomorrow you guys went to school with the flower you guys buy yesterday on your bag after class its break time what a great chance to confess you guys go to onion cookie and you guys pull out the flower and shroomies and give it to her with you saying that you and poison mushroom like her and ask her if they can have a playdate on her house or should i say mansion she said yes with red face that she hide behind her onion doll making the teacher who notice it awed at the cuteness.

🍫 Dark choco cookie 🍫

Since you have crush on sorbet shark and you want to confess your love for them you then make a letter with poem and and a draw of you and sorbet shark holding hands with love on the middle you then put your love letter for crush sorbet on your bag and go to sleep.

The next day you as usual you go to school and go back home for doing a random thing after the class is over you then approaching sorbet shark who is still drawing some scribbles and other things then you shove your love letter on their table and run away embarrassed after break time is over and you go back to class for the next lesson after the school is over you see some letter its from sorbet shark! You were nervous did they like you or rejecting you you open the letter and its says "OOooOOooOoooooOO" that mean
He says 'thanks i like u too' you then go on your simping mode until your dad tell you to go for dinner.

🌺 Pomegranate cookie 🌺

Well this time its not you who confess its creampuff.

On the school on breaktime she said that she wants to show you something then she show's you flower spell with her wand since you like [flower name] she then make a bucket of [flower name] after that she shoved her love letter on your face then run off you opened it and read it how much she likes you about magic and the others you then reply her love letter that say 'yes i like you back' and put it on her bag.

🐶 Red velvet cookie 🐶

Custard cookie is the one who confess to ya.

He make some 'Fancy letter' for you he put his letter on your back and hopping you for replying him on the next day you then read the letter how much cool are you and some other about himself you then replied the letter with buying some crown and paint it puppies drawing on the crown.

You then put the crown and the draw of you and him with some puppies you love so much on a box you then put it on his table hoping for him to opened it and he did he like the crown he said it make him look cooler about the drawing of you and him? He liked it too he said he want it to be frammed on his room.

👑 Dark enchantress cookie 👑

You make some robot draw for strawberry crepe.

Since you love them because they liked robots like you and you go ask your gran gran to help you to confess to them she helped you with making robots using cardboard box.

You then put some colors on them and dont forget your love letter for them
Tomorrow strawberry crepe saw a box with letter then they read the letter and opened the box only to saw a little homemade cardboard colored robot and some drawings they then return your gift using their drone to send you some of their robot drawings and their answers they said yes.

🐚 Lobster cookie 🐚

She confess to you using her ball she write the confession letter on it and bounce the ball to you you catch it and read the letter and return it with saying yes with a heart next to it.