your ability and drawbacks

✨ Licorice cookie ✨

Ability = poisonous mushroom minion the minions will explode and splashing poison and acid to make your opponent damage their xp.

Drawback = if you use to much power you will lose your mind for an hour just like Kaminari on his 'yay mode' but after you losing your mind you will get tired and fall asleep for the next day you be fine just like new.

🍫 dark choco 🍫

Ability = gravity same as ochako but the diffrent is you can make a ball of forces to make your enemy stunned for a few minutes this will get you a chance to attack your opponent.

Drawback = if you use to much pressure you will having a headache and might be unconscious just need to rest sleep and some warm tea you will be better.

🌺 pomegrante cookie 🌺

Ability = serpentine this ability will giving you power to summon a snake army and just like serpentine on lego ninjago movie series.

Drawback = you cant think properly and needed a rest for a few minute with a glass of tea and rice cake you will be good as new.

🐶 red velvet cookie 🐶

Ability = puppeter you can only control someone if you make doll version of themselves and then controlled it

Drawback = your hands will get tired just relax and your pain is gone.

👑 dark enchantress cookie 👑

Ability = shape shift you can shape shift into someone if you had the picture of them and know the basic of your opponent plus you can make clone of yourself or your friend with holding hands and focus to make it happen

Drawback = if you use to much power you will getting sick and your gran gran will take care of you until you feel better.