Movie night with them

✨ licorice cookie ✨

This night is your night because this is your turn to choose the movie you choose *How train your dragon* you got your favorite snacks and wait till everyone to join you sit in the middle between poison mushroom and licorice
You guys cuddled together and fall asleep when the movie is over.

🍫 Dark choco cookie 🍫

This is movie night guys everyone including dark enchantress come to watch movie who being picked by you, you decide to watch *Demonslayer mugen train*  movie everyone got their favorite snacks including you,dark choco and dark enchantress in the end of the movie you and licorice cried by the death of Rengoku kyojiro (bish stop it).

🌺 Pomegranate cookie 🌺

You guys watch The conjuring well that didnt go well when there was a jumpscare you cling on your moms pyjama's your mom notice it cover you with blanket and rub your back trying to comfort you until the end of the movie.

🐶 Red velvet cookie 🐶

You guys watch *The secret life of pets*
And Chiffon had a crush on snowball the rabbit well after the movie done you guys didnt want the movie night over yet and played another movie until next morning.

👑 Dark enchantress 👑

This is the night when you got to choose the movie by your lovely evil gran gran
Everyone help to prepared some drink and snacks you guys watch *mlp equestria girls* in the end you fall asleep in the middle of the movie your gran gran kiss your forehead and covers you with the blanket.