Halloween specials

HAPPY HALLOWEEN ~ author :3

✨ Licorice cookie ✨

This is halloween time you dressed as ghost face your dad is gream ripper while poison mushroom they dressed as mushroom you guys got pretty much candy and go watch horror movies and end up with you getting nightmares.

🍫 Dark choco cookie 🍫

You and your dad dress up as dinosaur and dragon and go trick or treat for sweets after that you will go to a halloween festive and get more treats with dark choco

🌺 Pomegranate cookie 🌺

You and your mom go to the costume store to buy detective and police costume and prepared some halloween themes on the castle after that you will greet some other childrens at your door and give them their sweets and go trick or treat with your mom in the end you got sugar rush.

🐶 Red velvet cookie 🐶

You guys dressed up as scooby doo
You dressed as shaggy, chiffon as scooby, red velvet as fred, licorice as daphne and dark choco as velma wich is annoying him a lil bit but its fine he got used to it.

You guys went on haunted house wich end up licorice hangin on red velvet while you on chiffon. About dark choco he already outside the haunted house.

Next solving some mystery you guys going to a mystery ride where you guys must solve the questions with clue and something when the monster came they see you and chiffon eating scooby snacks and you offered some with an innocent smile then run with chiffon laying on your head.

👑 Dark enchantress cookie 👑

You and your gran gran preparing halloween party for the villains and you dressed up as mini dark enchantress cookie and stood beside her the party went good you got to destroy a jack o lantern pinata and share your candy with the villains.

🐚 Lobster cookie 🐚

You and your dad just watching horror movies while giving some treats to the cakehounds and monsters who being dressed up by red velvet cookie.