when you're bored

[Warnings bad english, misspellings and OOC]

✨ Licorice cookie ✨

Theres no mission for anyone so you got bored you and poison mushroom stay on your playroom watching utube on your tablet until there was inhuman screeching it was your dad when you and your sibling got out of the room you see almost everyone on top the of the table because a cockroach laying there.

You grab a glove and grab the cockroach then ✨ YEET ✨ it outside after that you throw the glove on the trash can then wash your hands you and poison mushroom still cant forget your dad's inhuman screeching and burst out laughing when remembered that.

🍫 Dark choco cookie 🍫

You got bored since your dad went on a mission you staying at the castle on your playroom then you got an idea so you and mushroom go to the computer room and starting a stream video with them and suprised you and poison mushroom got many subscribes for your videos you keep doing that until your dad goes home from the mission.

🌺 Pomegranate cookie 🌺

You still can read many books at castle's library.

🐶 Red velvet cookie 🐶

Your dad told you to watch chiffon and the others while he goes on a mission you and chiffon got bored but then there's a light bulb on your head you got an idea you invite poison mushroom and ask Pomegranate cookie for making some costumes for chiffon and the other cake hound.

After that you and poison mushroom start making some decoration for what a drama of course you were the drama director while poison mushroom is your helper you guys playing Romeo and Juliet drama Chiffon is the romeo while the other cake hound named alex played as juliet.

You collect all of the cake hound and monters to your playroom to watch the drama some of the monster cried and the other eat popcorn because the drama and you almost forgot your dad when the final scene you notice him grin and ruffled your head and poison mushroom for the great drama that you make.

👑 Dark enchantress cookie 👑

Your lovely evil gran gran couldnt watch you so you were alone and got bored since you're bored why dont you go to pomegranate cookie's room to ask her some activity to cure the boredness.

She told you that she had some book that had some activity that he never do before so you take the book from her and start to see the list of the activity well not an hour later you already finish the activity that on the book list so automatically bored again you begin to watch some bijuu mike videos on your phone and start to get sleepy then you fall asleep on your playroom with dark enchantress cookie who suddenly come in to the room and cover you with some small blanket.