vacations

✨ Licorice cookie ✨

This is weekend you and your family decide to go to a vacation together you pack your things same to poison mushroom who pack their bags with shroomies and some other things that your dad told you to bring you still wait for pomegranate cookie who had a problem with her suitcase you then jump and sit on it making it close and you guys go to the car for vacations.

You see many things while on ride you see some statues and other weird things like a giant spoon? You fall asleep next to poison mushroom who already asleep before and your dad told you to wake up.

You were still kinda sleepy but its ok you guys went to a museum or something seing random things
After buy some snacks you guys went to the car again and go explore some places that you never come before

🍫 Dark choco 🍫

Your dad taking you to the amusement park you guys ride many rides and riding roller coaster wich end up with you throwing up on the trash can and dark choco cookie went to the arcade try to win a bunny plush for you and poison mushroom cookie after that you guys eat cotton candy and many other things.

🌺 Pomegranate cookie 🌺

Your mom taking you to the library to read many books.

🐶 Red velvet cookie 🐶

You guys went to the beach you and chiffon playing frisbee while poison mushroom making sand castiles red velvet was sun bathing while drinking juice.

👑 Dark enchantress cookie 👑

She taking you to the movie ghibli ponyo you love the movie so your grandma.

🐚 Lobster cookie 🐚

He taking you to a boxer fight you kinda impress by it but sometimes you kinda hate violent.