When you got bullied

[Warnings : bad writing, bad english, misspellings and OOC]

✨ Licorice cookie ✨

You come home sad because some bully told you that you're a freak just like your sibling licorice ask whats wrong and you just run to your room crying your sibling who see you crying comforted you with cuddles, happy shroomies and puppet show

Poison mushroom knew about the bullying so they told licorice about it in the end you see your bully being a lab rat with your dad's new spell or potions.

🍫 Dark choco cookie 🍫

You didnt really care about the bullying things until they start to be more violate with you, you had done with it and start beating the hell out of them.

You come home with bruises and ripped clothes your dark choco ask what happen you got into a fight with the bullies you're hopping that dad isn't going to beat the hell out of you only to see him chuckled ruffling your hair and told you that fighting isnt always the answers.

🌺 Pomegranate cookie 🌺

Your mom didnt teach you to fight them but insulting them.

You got bullied but you dont know why
They keep calling you names until you got annoyed by it.

Once you meet your bully this is your chance to insulting them by saying.

"i think your mom and dad doing it really rough until their [meep]  ripped and here you are a mistake that accidently being make"

After that you going home you see your mom reading a book while asking you how was school and you said that you just insulted your bullies this day your mom chuckled and ruffling your hair for doing a good job defending yourself.

🐶 Red velvet cookie 🐶

No one dared to bully you because you got an army full with cakehounds monsters and our favorite cakehound chiffon.

👑 Dark enchantress 👑

Same as red velvet no one dared to bully you because your gran gran

🐚 Lobster cookie 🐚

You're didnt take any normal school your homeschooling with dark enchantress, pomegranate, dark choco and licorice as your teacher.