you guys went to school

[Modern au]

[Warning bad english, misspellings and OOC]

✨ Licorice cookie ✨

This is the day when you and your sibling go to a school you guys were exited to meet new friends and learn new about new things when you and your sibling poison mushroom got to the kindergarden licorice have to put a leash on your and poison mushrooms chest so you didnt go wild when you guys go to the classroom the teacher Latte cookie and herb cookie welcoming you and your sibling and told you guys to introduce yourself.

After class Its breaktime you and poison mushroom got many friends and you guys went for eat your lunch until both of you see a female cookie who looks sad and always hug her doll you and poison mushroom went to her and tell her whats wrong and she said she was lonely this a great chance to make a new friend poison mushroom told her to eat with your group she gladly take your offer and told her that her name is onion cookie she's shy so thats why she is lonely.

After breaktime is over its time for class to draw your favorite things you draw your family + your friends while poison mushroom draw a mushroom field and this day was your best day ever.

🍫 dark choco cookie 🍫

Same as licorice but this time you were kinda shy to go to the class alone so your dad go with you and told you everything was gonna be fine the class teacher Herb cookie welcoming you and told you to introduce yourself you murmured your name and go hiding behind him making him told the class that you were shy.

Its breaktime when you gonna eat you were eating alone until theres a group who aproaching you and told you to eat with him of course you said yes and you guys eat while telling story that child will always says about and you were glad that you're got many friends until the break time over the teacher told the class that to make a bracelet or necklace for your friends and family you got your self and your besties bracelet and for your dad is a special one you show it to him after school.

🌺 Pomegranate cookie 🌺

Your mom hugged you and told you to that everything was gonna be fine and dont make a problem at school.

Everything was fine until the art class were your painting ruined by splash of black ink you were sad until theres a cookie who offered a new paper and helped you to make your drawings again and he introduce himself as pancake cookie you and him were besties forever until the bell rings and your school is done you went to pomegranate and told her everything.

🐶 Red velvet cookie 🐶

You were using your favorite dog f/c hoodie and you run to your dads car to go to your school for the first time your tell your dad are they like puppies or not making him chuckle at your comment of course everyone love puppies but some might dont like it because they're allergic or something.

You got to the school and went to the class and introduce yourself and saying that you like puppies the teacher laugh and told you to sit next a cookie who had a crown your day was great you got a friend and told your dad if you can contact your friends number to playdate with you.

👑 Dark enchantress 👑

Your gran gran said that always behave and do good things dont hurt other or you get into a trouble.

You went to the school just like other introduce yourself got a friend but theres a kid with pink hair and a little robot got your eyes they're really pretty and cute you and them becoming friends their name is strawberry crepe after school you tell your gran gran about your first day while drink some milk.

🐚 lobster cookie 🐚

Same as other its your first day and you introduce yourself and got a friend but since you have trust issues you were kinda lonely until theres a girl with cherry red ball aproach you to play catch with her you said yes and play together she introduce herself as cherry break time is over you and cherry start to painting bomb volley ball basket ball and many you tell your dad that you got a friend of course he was happy and proud of you.