Video games

Xiao Zhan

It's my off today. But it does not mean that I will be able to rest. I have lots and lots to do. Up until now, we are still not in good terms with my manager. That is what keeps bothering me for almost a month now.

Instead of overthinking, I will just visit my studio and see what I can do to help.

Our studio is on the 7th floor so I took an elevator up. Some workers greeted me and I bowed in return.

"Xu Kai, how's it?"

I asked my friend upon entering the studio. We build this studio together and because of my busy schedule, I wasn't able to manage it. So, I let him manage instead.

"Same old, same old. It's glad to see you again."

He tapped my back. I roamed around to check some stuff. I checked if the equipments are still in good shape.

Actually, photography and designing is my first love. Seconded by singing and acting. It's my stress-reliever.

"I saw your poster online. You have lots of positive feedback from your fans. That's so good to hear."

Xu Kai said, handing me a coffee. I smiled at him, such a supportive best friend.

"Thank you. I never thought that it'll be noticed by the people."

I sip my coffee. Americano latte is the best.

"Are you okay now with your management?"

"Uhm, actually no." I took another sip.

"Will it be alright to go on without them (management)? You'll exhaust yourself."

"I'm fine." I smiled. "I can manage."
Xu Kai just nodded.

My phone rang and I picked up the call.

"Yes, how can I help you?"

I didn't bother looking and just answered.

There was a long silence at the other line.

"Hello?"

The other person cleared his throat.

"Zhan-Ge, where are you now?"

I jerked at my seat and looked at the screen. It's Wang Yibo!

"Oh, Wang Yibo. I'm at my studio today. Why did you call?"

"Really? Cool. I happened to pass by your building. I was just thinking if you're free today? I bought a new video gaming console. I need someone to set that up and play with."

"Haha that's great. But I have some things to do today. Need to catch up some projects."

"Oh."

There was a disappointment in his voice. I just remember what he said to me at the taping.

"I never experienced having a big brother, Zhan-Ge."

"Oh, then I'll be your big brother from this day on."

Yeah right, I promised.

"Where are you today? I'm going over there."

"Really? Wow! I'm just outside your building."

"Already?!"
Wang Yibo is here? He'll be swarmed with fans outside if they know that he's here.