Almost

Third Person's POV

At Midnight.

Xiao Zhan lay in his bed, facing Yibo while his head rested on his hand. He is staring at the young beauty beside him, memorizing every inch of his face.

Yibo, now we're lying face to face, you seemed so near yet so far. There are lots of questions in my mind, but I don't know where to start, or how will I be able to ask you. Why aren't you even asking me about the kiss? I wonder. Honestly, I'm not even sure of my feelings. I don't want to rush things either. But until when? I don't want to be confused anymore. I also want to know what you feel about me, or if you feel the same. I don't believe Kai when he said that you were doing things for me just for your advantage. But I'm not sure if you see me as more than just a friend either. Is it really possible?

He took a deep breath as questions flooded his mind.

"Have you stared long enough?"

His head fell over the mattress as he was startled by Yibo's voice.

Yibo opened one of his eyes, looking at Zhan.

Zhan quickly turned his back from him and covered himself with a blanket. He fake snore that made Yibo chuckle.

"Sleep more, Zhan-ge. Let's wake up at 7."

Yibo leaned over, snuggling closer to him.

It was past sunrise, so Zhan rose and flung off his bed covers. He darted his eyes on his surroundings, and he saw none of Yibo's traces. Suddenly, he heard a voice, somewhat singing.
Or rapping? He's not sure.

He quickly followed the voice and found out that it came from the bathroom.

''...Hit you with that ddu du-ddu du-du Ah yeah ah yeah..."

"Hahahahaahha Lan Zhan!"

He roared with laughter and accidentally push the bathroom door to support himself. In a glimpse of an eye, the door opened, revealing a dancing, naked Wang Yibo.

Xiao Zhan was at loss at the moment, astonished at the work of art that's in front of him. Yibo immediately wrapped himself with his hands, covering every possible thing that he can hide.

When he realized what had transpired, he turned around and cursed.

"Fuck it, Wang Yibo. Why didn't you lock the door?!"

Wang Yibo didn't move, but he didn't close the door either. Instead, he responded in a hoarse voice.

"Zhan-ge, please pass the towel, I forgot to bring it in."

"Get it yourself!"

He walked away, stomping his feet harshly. He sat down at the kitchen counter and crossed his arms.

Fuck fuck fuck what was that? Phew

''Okay, I'll just go over there and get it myself."