Behind the Scenes (Part 2)

Third Person's POV

All the cast were gathered at the shooting place as early as 10 am. The director announced that the releasing of the trailer will be moved earlier than expected, that's why they are trying to speed up some highlights of the series.

"Good morning everyone."

Wang Yibo walked in the dressing room.

"Good morning bro, why are you late?"

Xiao Zhan asked, tilting his head slightly. Yibo sat down next to him. Next to Xiao Zhan are the other actors who are done with their make-up and costumes.

"I had an emergency. But it's all settled now."

Xiao Zhan just nodded. The stylist approached Yibo and prepared his hair extension.

"I see. Did you eat your breakfast?"

Yibo shook his head.

"Didi should eat his breakfast. It's not good to start your day without it."

"It's okay, I have you."

"You can't eat me."

"I can try."

Xiao Zhan raised his brows, suppressing his laughter.

"Holy jeez- please spare us from your cringe-y morning routine."

Zhoucheng commented over the side. The room was filled with laughter with the side comment. Actually, they are used with Yibo and Zhan acting lovey-dovey off cam, especially when they are bickering with nonsense things only the two of them can understand.

"You're so dirty, Lan Zhan!"
Zhan kicked his chair, but he joined in the laughter.

After a while, Zhan's phone vibrated.

Yibo approached closer, inclining his head to look who's calling Zhan this early.

"Peanut?" Yibo frowned. Who's peanut?!

"Answer it." Yibo demanded.

Zhan slide the unlock and answered the call.

"Yes, I'll open my cam. Wait."

He click the camera button and the image of the person came out.

"Hi mom! How are you doing?"
Zhan smiled, showing his little dimples.

"I miss you baby, when will you be home?"

"I'm so busy right now, mom. I have lots of things to catch up."

"But your birthday is coming soon, can you let me see your face once more? I miss my sugar pie."

Zhan bit his lips, feeling a bit embarrassed.

"Why did you use Jianguo's WeChat account? Why didn't you call me directly?"

"Honey, if I used my account, for sure you will not answer my call. But if it's your pet's account, it's 101% sure that you'll answer."

Xiao Zhan hired a caretaker for his pets, and one of his favorite cat pet is Jianguo. So if ever that there's something wrong with the cats or if they ever need something, the caretaker will call him using his pets' WeChat account.