Undeniable

Third Person's POV

The night when Xu Kai visited.
...

Wang Yibo was talking with the staff about the song that he recorded entitled 'Bu Wang'. His stylist, Ms. Xien, kept praising him.

"I just knew that the song will be amazing on you! I will really download it and make it my ringtone."

Ms. Xien giggled. Yibo smiled shyly, trying to think of ways how to get out of the crowd as soon as possible. Before he even had the chance to escape, one of the assistants approached him.

"Mr. Wang, someone's looking for you."

"Who?" Yibo was somewhat confused.

"He said he knows you. He has a VIP pass with him so I supposed that he's someone close to you. He's waiting at the waiting area."

He just nodded and excused himself. He went straight to the waiting area and saw a person sitting from afar.

The person turned around and removed his face mask.

"Mr. Wang Yibo!"

The guy waved at him and smiled.

"...."

"Do you remember me?"

The guy asked when they are face to face.

"..."

"Hey, don't tell me you forgot easily? I'm Xu Kai."

"Mn. Why did you call me, not Zhan?"

He asked directly. Xu Kai's smile faded.

"Because I want to talk to you." He looked around the place. ''Can we go somewhere?"

"We can talk here."

"Alright, I'll get to the point, then. Mr. Wang, do you have feelings for Zhan?"

His eyebrows met, creating creases on his forehead.

"I don't think you're in the right position to ask that?"

Kai snickered. "You're right, I don't have any rights to ask you that. Well, let me tell you. Whatever your feelings are, I suggest that you keep them to yourself."

"..."

"No need to deny nor argue with me. I am aware, Mr. Wang. Who wouldn't like Xiao Zhan? He's kind, down-to-earth, funny, caring and oh, he's damn handsome too. I can feel you."

"You like him?" Yibo gushed out.

Kai looked away, his eyes like dreaming.

"We've known each other for how many years. I always admire him from afar. He was so eager to get into this industry.  I've been there in his ups and downs. Now that he's here, reaching his dreams, all his hard work finally paid off. I wanted him to enjoy this and live for it because I know in my heart that he always wanted this. That's why I won't allow any hindrance to his success, anything or anyone."