Strawberry Ice Cream

Third Person's POV

Zhan looked at his two intruders. They are sitting in one corner, looking at each other, mouthing words Zhan can't hear.

"I told you I'm not in a mood today."
Zhan crossed his arms. Fanxing moved closer to him, holding his arms.

"Senior Zhan, it's my first time to enter your room. Pei Xin and I and the others were so fed up with each others' faces. I'd like to see a new face. Let us stay here, please?"

Zhan continued frowning, but then Yibo approached him as well, lifting his ice cream container, looking at him with puppy eyes.

Zhan violently shook his head but then retreated.

"Alright, you can stay here."

"Yes! Thank you, Senior Wei!"

He pulled Yibo away and went to the center table.

Fanxing volunteered to get a bowl for them. Yibo then scoops ice cream into the bowl.

"Please sit here, Senior."

Fanxing held a seat for him, and he sat down.

"Please try this strawberry ice cream, Senior. Senior Yibo told me that you like this flavor."

"Uhm, A-Yuan. I don't eat ice cream anymore."

"Oh. I see. Uhm..." Fanxing looked at Yibo as if asking for help.

"Zhan-ge told me before that ice cream is his comfort food. We know that Zhan-ge wants to maintain his slim waist, but a little ice cream won't hurt."
Wang Yibo spoke, looking at Zhan.

Zhan huffed a breathe and took the ice cream. He ate a spoon forcefully, but then he smiled.

It's been so long since he allowed himself to cheat for ice cream. So he took another scoop and enjoyed its flavor.

"It's delicious, right? It's one of the best strawberry ice creams in the world!"

"Thank you, A-Yuan."

He finally smiled. He looked at Yibo and he was already staring at him.

"Thanks as well, didi."

Yibo gave a lopsided smile. There was silence in the place, so Fanxing stood up and spoke.

"Where's your heater? I'd love to eat noodles."

"Over there."
Zhan pointed at the counter. Fanxing followed and that left Yibo and him behind.

"Are you alright, Zhan-ge? What happened earlier?''

"I'm alright. There was a little problem at the studio, but we already managed it."

"That's good to hear. I was so worried. I want to call you, but I thought you won't answer, so I went here instead."

"That's dumb." Zhan chuckled.

"I already guessed earlier that maybe you won't allow me to come here, and that you'll push me away. I honestly don't know how to make you feel better. So I brought A-Yuan here. He's our son after all."