Behind The Scenes (Part I)

Third Person's POV

It was a sunny day, great for shooting. The whole cast was preparing for their next scenes. Today, they'll be shooting in the GusuLan Sect.

Wang Yibo is sitting on a chair, while the stylist is busy fixing his hair and makeup. He practices his lines, trying to make it perfect for a good take.

While on the other side, Xiao Zhan is busy practicing his lines with Lu and Cheng.

"So basically in this scene, I'm like a bored student who's so over with the class rules, and who's willing to make a mess anytime. Haha great."

Xiao Zhan reviewed his script. Lu and Cheng both agreed.

"Yeah, and you're a pain in the ass on Yanli and Jiang Cheng."

Zhoucheng scowled.

"That's just how A-Xian is."

Lu pat Zhan's head. Cheng rolled his eyes.

"Oh, buddy you're getting used to your character. You're now rolling your eyes!"

Cheng hit Zhan's head with the folder in his hands. Zhan tried to hide at Lu's back.

"Shijiè save me!"

"That's enough, A-Cheng, A-Xian."
Lu chuckled and helped Zhan fix his hair.

"Alright guys, let's get ready. Heading to the GusuLan mansion, prepare."

The director signaled and the actors went to their places.

"Lan zhan!"

Zhan called out. Yibo who is on the left side of the room glanced at him with a stoic face

"Lan Zhan!"
He gave him a "heart gun" and then winked.

"Lan Zhan!" He gave him a "heart gun" and then winked

Yibo tried to suppress his laughter.

Everyone looked at the two flirting

"Urm."

Haikuan cleared his throat and pass in between the two.