🖤Without Me🖤Mammon x F!Singer Reader

*Your POV*
I wait backstage nervously with the rest of my band mates trying to do anything to calm my nerves down. I ended up inviting all seven of the brothers to come and support me for tonight since it was my first time ever performing in front of such a big crowd.

For the longest time, me and my band had only put out a few covers of some of our favorite songs as well as original songs on DevilTube. In a matter of two months, our popularity skyrocketed into the millions, shocking us all. Now we only have about ten minutes left until we finally make our big debut at our first ever concert. I'm excited and nervous as hell!

"Hey, N/n, your man is here to calm you down." My lead guitarist, Asher, taps me on the shoulder and points off to the steps that lead to the backstage.

"Sh-Shut up, Asher, he's not my man!" I blush, embarrassed.

"Hehe, yet!" Sally, our bassist, teases.

"That's enough, anymore and she'll turn into a tomato!" Blu, our drummer, jokes.

"Y'all make my ass itch." I say under my breath with an irk ark on the side of my forehead as I walk down the steps towards Satan.

You see, I was dating Mammon, but there were some unforeseen events that took place. In the end, I broke up with him. Then again, any rational person would if they found out their boyfriend of over two years was cheating on them. In the end, all of the brothers began to talk to him less and less because of that. Satan has been the main one out of all of the other six brothers that would constantly check on me and be around me to help cheer me up, even when I would lie to myself and tell them that I was better left alone.

"Hey, how are you holding up?" Satan asks me with a comforting smile.

"I'm good, just a little nervous. I didn't expect this many people to show up to our first ever concert." I blush bashfully as I fidget in place.

"You'll do absolutely amazing out there. I've been to so many of your practices and you always seem to give me a new reason to be amazed at your voice." Satan smiles at me lovingly this time.

'Dear Devildom, this man will be the death of me.'

"Wow.. That really means a lot to me, thank you, Satan." I squeak a tiny bit as I blush more violently.

"Also, all of my brothers managed to make it out tonight. So be sure to really kill it out there tonight!" He smirks at me knowingly.

"Oh, if that's the case, then absolutely!" I reciprocate the same smirk.

"Hey, N/n! We're on in five!" Asher shouts out to me.

"Oh, gotta blast!" I tell Satan as I get ready to go back up the stairs.

"Hold on!" He then quickly and gently pulls me back to him and puts a soft, sweet kiss on my forehead. "Break a leg."

"Hehe, right!" I smile fondly at him before getting ready to go out onto the stage with my band.

The crowd is already starting to chant our band name before we even walk out onto the main stage. We ended up deciding on Catharsis as our band name, and I honestly think it's a pretty awesome name.

"Alright, Blu will be the first to walk out, followed by Asher, then Sally, and finally Y/n. Are you guys ready for this?" Our manager announces to us as we wait off the stage right side.

"Hell yeah!" Blu bellows out.

"Sounds like a plan." Asher smirks confidently as he holds his axe guitar.

"I'm so damn ready, please! He he he!" Sally giggles like a mad woman.

"Ready whenever you are!" I speak with a lot more confidence.