🖤Could Never Be.. Pt.1🖤 Simeon x F!Reader

*Your POV*
I sit over at my vanity, slowly getting ready for today's events with a somber air filling my room. After finishing up my makeup, I start working on my hair. Fifteen minutes pass as I finally get my hair the way I want to style it and I walk over to the bridesmaid dress that is lying down on my bed.

I stare at it as I feel my eyes rapidly fill up with tears. I quickly blink them away as I undo my button up shirt I wear to keep the makeup from getting all over my bare skin and take off my short shorts to put on the dress.

My shaky hands grab hold of the dress as I slowly slip it on and begin to zip it up. After getting it zipped up halfway through before it started getting more difficult for it to go up.

"Fucking piss, tits, and ass! This fucking stupid zipper! GRAAAGH!" I yell out as I still try to zip it up all the way.

"Oooo, now you know I love it when you cuss like a sailor, hun!" I hear Asmo's voice from my doorway.

"Asmo, could you please help me with this stupid thing, I think it's snagged on something." I grunt out as I still try to zip it up again in another vain attempt.

"Of course! Solomon is getting ready to stop by to be your date... But are you sure you still want to do this?" He asks me with a worried look on his face.

"Yeah, I'm fine, besides what kind of person doesn't show up for their best friend's wedding? And I'm one of the bridesmaids to boot." I scoff out in a playful tone.

"Because no one here would blame you if you decided not to, even if you do look absolutely gorgeous in that dress." I look over to see Solomon giving me a sweet and friendly smile with a small wave.

"Thank you, I was beginning to think I looked like a baboon." I roll my eyes as I let out a small snort.

"Haha, so I may or may not have gotten you something to go along with your dress. I hope you like it." Solomon chuckles as he walks closer to me and hands me a long slim rectangular box.

I gently take it from him with a surprised face and slowly open it. I gasp once I see what's inside. It's an elegantly small diamond necklace with a golden cross pendant. "Oh my God, Solomon, you didn't have to get me this! This must have cost a fortune!"

"I know, but I really wanted to get you something that would dazzle you and hopefully put a smile on your face." He replies back with a bright smile.

"And I also got you a matching hairpin to go with your styled hair!" Asmo chimes in as he gets it out from his jacket pocket and puts it in my hair for me. "There, now the whole look is finally complete."

"I really don't deserve you two." I smile brightly as I feel my entire chest grow warm.

'They really do know how to make me feel better.'

The three of us make our way early to the church that's holding Simeon and his future wife's wedding. Her name is Anna and she is also an angel from the Celestial Realm. I have met her and known her since Simeon first introduced the both of us to each other three years ago... back when they first started dating.

To say she is very gorgeous would be an understatement honestly. She has bright emerald green eyes with really long and white hair. Her aura is almost the exact equivalent of Simeon's, so naturally, he fell in love with her very quickly. Can't say that I blame him...

It was originally Simeon's idea for me to be one of Anna's bridesmaids and she was really quick to agree. As far as I know, she seems to like me a lot and thinks of me as one of her friends as well. It means a lot that we both get along, but as of late I haven't really been around either one of them.