🎀Where Have You Been?🎀 Mammon x F!Reader

*Your POV*
Mammon and I have been dating for almost the last two months out of the six months that I have been here now. Speaking of which, today is the day that actually marks our two month anniversary. It's weird to think about how far we have come since our first encounter when he was assigned to be my guide/guardian when I was first brought to the Devildom...

~Flashback

"Well, you've got that done now, and it seems the idiot has arrived as well." Lucifer sighs out.

"HEY! Just who do you think you are, human? You've got a lotta nerve summoning the Great Mammon!" He gives me an extremely annoyed and slightly intimidating expression.

"Listen up, because I'm only gonna say this once. If you value your life, then you'll hand over all of your money now! And anything else of value, too" I just smile at him with closed eyes, trying to hide the fact that I now really wanna roundhouse kick this idiot in the face.

"Otherwise I'll wipe that stupid, happy-go-lucky look right off your face... by eatin' you! Startin' at your head and working my way down, until–"

"Mammon, shut up or I'll punch you!" He punches him anyways and I have to slap both of my hands over my mouth to hide my smirk and stifle my snort.

"GAH! OWW! Hey, what's the big idea?! I thought you were actually gonna give me a chance to shut up before punching me!" He yowls out.

"Mammon, you are going to be in charge of seeing to this human's needs during the whole exchange. I expect your full cooperation." He lightly chuckles out, with a slight amused and sadistic undertone to it.

"What?! Why me?! But why does it have to be me?! What about Beel? Why can't he do it?!"

"... Mammon?"

"... Wh-What?"

"Surely you're not going to tell me that you object to this arrangement, are you?" A threatening and powerful aura starts surrounding Lucifer as he asks Mammon this.

"...! Ugh... I hate you guys! Every last one of ya! Fine... FINE! I'll do it, okay?!" He then focuses his attention on me again. "Alright, human, listen up. As much as I don't want to look after you, I've got no choice. It's a huge pain in the ass, and I'm too important for this kind of thing, but Lucifer told me to do it, so I will."

I can't help but lightly scoff. 'He can't be serious right now.'

All in all, it felt like we were destined to do nothing but constantly bump heads with one another. I couldn't even begin to imagine how we were going to be able to get along with one another. He honestly annoyed the hell out of me in the beginning.

~

"Just so we're clear... it's not like I can't say no to Lucifer, okay?! I only agreed to babysit you because, um... Well you know, because...uh... Anyway, it doesn't matter! Just don't go thinking that I'm scared of Lucifer or anything! Because I'm not!"

"Huh? Oh, sorry, I wasn't even listening to you there, bud." I snark back in mock disinterest.

"HEY, COME ON! Even if you WEREN'T listenin', you could at least pretend like you were!"

Warm and inviting welcome to the house I was gonna be staying in for the whole year, right? And I was going to be stuck with this one for the whole year too? Aha, yaaaaaay. Please understand that I meant that sarcastically, well, at least at the start.